Can we all agree Batman Begins is the GOAT Batman movie?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
The more times I watch Batman begins and the TdK the more I realize how much I dislike TDKR

It's completely dissolves the narrative of Batman and who he is
The first movies establish why Bruce Wayne no longer exists and why Batman was created. Out of necessity because of how corrupt and destructive Gothman was. The world needed Batman or someone like him. Bruce Wayne died the night they killed his parents.
He's starts becoming a symbol and will become something of legend.

Then TDK throws a unstoppable object in the Joker at Batman. He's breaks Harvey Dent and breaks Batman. Forcing bytch ass Bruce Wayne back, hence the cryin scene without his mask. Alfred reminds him how important Batman is to the city, that it is above his own pain and suffering. He takes a step into becoming a hero and a symbol instead of just a man with multiple self sacrifices.

TDKR takes all that and pretty much shyts it away. He stops being Batman for 8 years:mindblown: I mean he was barley Batman for 1 year, and worst of all he lets his health deteriorate.

Last edited:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Heath Ledger's performance in TDK is legendary

Batman Begins is not even better than TDKR, it's a solid origin story movie that all

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

Henri Ducard: But I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you would be spared your pain.

[from teaser]

Bruce Wayne: They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were murdered I caught a glimpse of something. I've looked for it ever since. I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me.

:wow:

TDKT has the best quotes from any comic book movies

Also anyone think that Bale's Batman voice in Beings was perfect? I mean you could tell that he was changing his voice himself unlike TDK and Rises where they used vocal effects

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know you're my breh but :childplease: eckart killed that role
how corny was his introduction though.

i'm talkin about the scene where dent disarms the guy who pulls out a gun from the witness chair.

"next time I suggest you buy american"

i mean if that wasn't the most corniest shyt. it's like come on is the tone serious or not.

who the fukk sanctioned that bufoonery.

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
Begins is my favorite (live action) Batman, Nolan, and superhero movie :wow: five star thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I always find it extremely corny when dudes try to say tdk is a joker movie. It isnt. Its a perfect film. I was invested in every scene not just jokers.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
To quote myself from some dumbass Avengers vs. Dark Knight thread

While I can understand that people like The Avengers Batman Begins more then the The Dark Knight you have to be trolling or straight up delusional if you think The Avengers is a better film on a technical level. It's not by coincidence the script and the acting are being taught in film schools all over the world.

This might also be the worst thread in Film Room so far.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Batman Begins is slightly my favorite of the trilogy, it has more of the comic book feel. Looking back, you almost forget that Nolan used quite a bit of CGI in it which enhanced the city of Gotham over the other two.

He then completely switched the style up to more crime noir/realistic which while great in TDK (mostly thanks to Joker), lead to the downfall that is TDKR.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Def the best Batman movie - didn't expect it to be as good as it was. Dark Knight was underwhelming for me as I thought the first one was sick, Dark Knight Returns was dope to me because I thought Dark Knight was underwhelming :yeshrug: