Can we all agree Batman Begins is the GOAT Batman movie?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Carmine Falcone: People from your world have so *much* to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So, don't-don't come down here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand.

:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Piff.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
She had more to do in the film. and while she was the weakest link, I didn't think she was as bad as Maggie, just based off the fact she had a bigger role.

Right but because she had such a big role in it the movie is weighed down by her POS performance.

She had ZERO conviction and ZERO chemistry with bale. and this matters a great deal because a decent bulk of that movie hinges on bruce's relationship with Rachel.

That final scene of her enlightening bruce to his true identity... the "this is your mask" scene... could have literally been jacked from an episode of dawsons creek. It was that bad.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Right but because she had such a big role in it the movie is weighed down by her POS performance.

She had ZERO conviction and ZERO chemistry with bale. and this matters a great deal because a decent bulk of that movie hinges on bruce's relationship with Rachel.

That final scene of her enlightening bruce to his true identity... the "this is your mask" scene... could have literally been jacked from an episode of dawsons creek. It was that bad.

LOL, you know what fam. You are right. She was awful. This is why I love the coli. BUT BUT regardless. Begins is still better than TDK.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wow, thats really harsh

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Begins is NOT better than TDK. Batman Begins is too self-serious to me.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SneakyPastGrub.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL, you know what fam. You are right. She was awful. This is why I love the coli. BUT BUT regardless. Begins is still better than TDK.
Lmao

Bro watch the scene during the flashback when Rachel is driving bruce around in the car and makes that sharp turn into the narrows. The one where she tries to lecture him on "what's really happening in gotham".

she was definitely a favor for someone, no doubt about it. No way she passed a screen test.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao

Bro watch the scene during the flashback when Rachel is driving bruce around in the car and makes that sharp turn into the narrows. The one where she tries to lecture him on "what's really happening in gotham".

she was definitely a favor for someone, no doubt about it. No way she passed a screen test.

christopher-nolan11.jpg

:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Lmao

Fam you got me on some "You know what, you are right" level of realization about how bad she was. Matter of fact she was so bad. It took me like 4 viewings of TDK to actually notice they switched Actresses. BUT that's also because ole girl was bad too.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol bro could you imagine katie holmes trying to act her way through the scene in TDK when rachel confesses her love for harvey right before she dies?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I couldn't man, damn i get it she was bad fam. You got me rolling thinking about her in that film. She really was that awful.

BUT

Outside of her the film was flames.
I'm not gonna tell you that you're wrong. that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

But for me personally I was just too bored by it. That and I just don't think the story was clear enough. I don't really feel like I got to ever know bruce despite spending all that time with him. Even by the end of the movie he still felt distant to me. I felt the movie was too much tell and not enough feel. Plus again I just thought the story was way too jumbled and all over the place.

dark knight can be very slow too but I thought the story and th characters were more direct. That and it was just a better made film from top to bottom. It's edited better, it looks better... the scenes get to breath more, etc. Plus it has Heath which puts it over the top.

Batman begins was a very important movie but I believe history will mostly remember it as I do, and that was the movie that paved the way for TDK.