Can we all agree Batman Begins is the GOAT Batman movie?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
then list which ones are better?

i mean my top two are dark knight and the first batman with keaton

Better is subjective. It makes very little sense to start on this road with you because, It's my opinion vs yours.

Let me just tell you this Outside of Heath Ledgers performance, there is very little to like about the film.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better is subjective. It makes very little sense to start on this road with you because, It's my opinion vs yours.

Let me just tell you this Outside of Heath Ledgers performance, there is very little to like about the film.

sure there is, the twist with 2 face and the choice batman has to make at the end

it was the perfect movie, a complete movie

script, acting, score, and directing

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
sure there is, the twist with 2 face and the choice batman has to make at the end

it was the perfect movie, a complete movie

script, acting, score, and directing

Using this logic Spider Man 2 of the original trilogy is a four star film. BUT, it get stupid boring at times.

It's a good movie. But its not the end all be all like yall hype it to be. shyt light weight boring and Harvey Dent/Two Face arc could have been fleshed out ALOT more.

Rachael was better in Begins.

The interactions with Lucious and Alfred were better in Begins as well. Although the some men like to see the world burn speech was dope.

I judge these type movies after YEARS of watching.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using this logic Spider Man 2 of the original trilogy is a four star film. BUT, it get stupid boring at times.

It's a good movie. But its not the end all be all like yall hype it to be. shyt light weight boring and Harvey Dent/Two Face arc could have been fleshed out ALOT more.

The interactions with Lucious and Alfred were better in Begins as well. Although the some men like to see the world burn speech was dope.

i wanna see your top 5 list

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Carmine Falcone: People from your world have so *much* to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So, don't-don't come down here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand.

:whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

did you just say Katie Holmes was better?

I mean wow I definitely don't think Maggie's Rachel was anything special but it was at least somewhat serviceable.

Katie Holmes was BY FAR the weak link in begins. She brings that movie DOWN.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
did you just say Katie Holmes was better?

I mean wow I definitely don't think Maggie's Rachel was anything special but it was at least somewhat serviceable.

Katie Holmes was BY FAR the weak link in begins. She brings that movie DOWN.

She had more to do in the film. and while she was the weakest link, I didn't think she was as bad as Maggie, just based off the fact she had a bigger role.