Can we all agree Batman Begins is the GOAT Batman movie?

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, this is BS

The main story in TDK was Bruce Wayne figuring out what was going to happen with Rachel and the political story with Dent. Dent was in office to round up all the criminals and succeeded and thats when the Joker started escalating things even more. He was always the distraction in almost every situation of that movie outside of the bank robbery. Joker "stole" the show because of how well Heath Ledger played the role. He wasn't even on film for most of it...Batman/Dent/Godron had more screen time than the Joker did.

With that said, Begins and TDK are neck and neck for me. Very tough to choose, but I would give TDK the edge because of the joker.

Bruh was only on screen for 30 minutes :wow:.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ledger carried TDK. Begins was a team effort and a better flick. TDK is nothing without the joker. Begins didn't have to rely on the performance of one villan.

but it does have joker, and it is the joker performance that propels the movie higher than batman begins.

there is not a scene in begins that measures up to any of the classic joker scenes. not one.

is there really anyone here that can claim to have watched batman begins MORE TIMES than dark knight in the last 5 years?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ledger carried TDK. Begins was a team effort and a better flick. TDK is nothing without the joker. Begins didn't have to rely on the performance of one villan.
He is the main villain of the movie, that is one of the lamest arguments I have ever seen.

What would Batman Begins be without Scarecrow or Ra's Al Ghul? Should it just be a complete batman movie with no villains? Should Nolan just have shot batman flying around gotham for 2 hours?

The Joker > everyone else and Heath played it masterfully.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
He is the man villain of the movie, that is one of the lamest arguments I have ever seen.

What would Batman Begins be without Scarecrow or Ra's Al Ghul? Should it just be a complete batman movie with no villains? Should Nolan just have shot batman flying around gotham for 2 hours?

The Joker > everyone else and Heath played it masterfully.

yeah that argument about the joker carrying the movie is retarded. he the fukkin main villain :laff:just so happens that The Joker is one of the best villains (if not the best) in the batman universe

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Batman Begins was overall a better Batman movie
TDK was more of a Joker movie

ehhhok_zpsf36f41f5.gif

Fred.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
TDK feels like a straight up crime movie so it wins. Batman never recovered from the Joker's plan.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
shyt just watch Batman begins and then The Dark Knight in sequence. Those are two of the best comic movies ever period. The Opening scene for TDK will always be GOAT for a live action comic movie to me. It just kicks the movie off so perfectly:blessed:

Really though. When he pulled into the line of school buses, I was literally :ohhh: in the cinema. A robbery where each breh kills the breh before him. It's the sort of thing The Joker would have done in the comics

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
The Opening scene for TDK will always be GOAT for a live action comic movie to me. It just kicks the movie off so perfectly:blessed:
Nightcrawler in x2 is up there

but I agree the whole do you know why they call him th ejoker angle was dope