Can we all admit that Life After Death is the greatest Hip Hop album of all time?

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Ready to die :ohhh:

Life after death :ohhh:

He spoke his death into existence :ohhh:

On the real, LAD was great but did have some horrible filler on it tho...Playa Hater :patrice:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
You saying it is or it isn't? Because all I meant from my post is I'm not gonna sit there and work out where it's placed compared to other classics, but at the very least it's top 10..maybe even 5.

I think it's top 10 or even top 20

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fixed.

And the fact that Puff makes sure he has publishing on all the radio/crossover songs Bad Boy made was :wow:

True Puff came up with that but it was Big who executed it perfect & at the highest level where he didn't even skip a beat. He kept his hardcore base but brought in casuals as well.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nasty Boy was EASILY the worst song on LAD. shyt was terrible.

Playa Hater was funny. "You've been robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbed" :laugh:

Nasty Boy would've been a HUGE single had he lived to promote it. If Puff was able to get the sampled cleared from Prince they would've remixed it.

Nasty Boy definitely would've been a club banger & a single. Big would've done a radio version of it & had he lived he probably would've used the original beat that didn't get cleared (Prince blocked it).

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another, player hater and nasty boy prevent this album from being a 10/10

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
The simple fact that Biggies fan are trying this hard 20+ years after means that his legacy is not absolute.
No body fight the legendary status of Nas, ATCQ, Jay-Z, 2 Pac, Mobb Deep et cie.
Al theses legend delivers classic albums accalaimed in and outside the Hip Hop Game.

Biggie is like Big L. He was great but didn't have time/consistency to deliver 2/3 classics in his lifetime to become Legendary.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Can we all admit that Life After Death is the greatest Hip Hop album of all time?"

Hell naw....