Can we all admit that Life After Death is the greatest Hip Hop album of all time?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
What makes you think those songs are memorable? Seriously
Are you east coast?

Because I can still play them today and they still sound as a great as they did back in 97'.

Just stop, bruh. Just admit YOU don't like em' and leave it at that.

You always do this. :russ: and I'm not even doing this back and forth with you today. shyt is pointless. :ld:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Because I can still play them today and they still sound as a great as they did back in 97'.

You always do this. :russ: and I'm not even doing this back and forth with you today. shyt is pointless. :ld:
So basically because you like them. That's not enough

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Great album but damn sure aint THE greatest album
And yes it had filler
Just like every double album

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I can't tell cause the footage is so grainy. My nikka @Knicksman20 might know. :patrice:

Bruh, Ghetto D or any other No Limit album was in no way shape or form seeing Life After Death.
To even make that comparison is just silly. Come on now.:scust:

You reaching hard as a bytch now. This is new levels, even for YOU. :mjlol:

I can't tell either bro

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Whatever you say, bruh.:russ: I've been down this road with you. I know how you roll with these topics. :francis:
And this is why we talk sales my people

You're ONE PERSON and you think because in your small world that is probably on the east coast and bias as fukk,were listening to nikkas that means the world was,naw.
Then you'll downplayismiss ghetto d
And you'll downplay sales which are much more telling and reliable than what you're talking about. It's Hilarious

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bad Boy period was big time responsible for this.

It also ushered in the era of purposely crossing over which ultimately opened the doors for a lot of trash on radio today just to get a radio hit.

You can't fault Big for laying out phenomenal formula that others tried to copy but weren't able to because they weren't as talented as him fam

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
And this is why we talk sales my people

You're ONE PERSON and you think because in your small world that is probably on the east coast and bias as fukk,were listening to nikkas that means the world was,naw.
Then you'll downplayismiss ghetto d
And you'll downplay sales which are much more telling and reliable than what you're talking about. It's Hilarious

I'm from the south, bruh.

Peace.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can't fault Puffy for laying out phenomenal formula that others tried to copy but weren't able to because they weren't as talented as him fam

Fixed.

And the fact that Puff makes sure he has publishing on all the radio/crossover songs Bad Boy made was :wow: