Can we agree that captain America has out supermaned Superman.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Metropolis is in Illinois?! :ehh:
Thanks for the info I wasn't aware, they both have statues and Supes has a roller coaster. lol
But look at that costume. :mjlol: It's terrible. They should have went with a single metallic joint. That makes statues regal.

I knew about that..... I kinda figured someone was gonna post that...

My bad.... I left you unprotected from that attack:snoop:

But I do agree.... that does look like a shytty statue:bryan:

And I'm a Superman stan

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I knew about that..... I kinda figured someone was gonna post that...

My bad.... I left you unprotected from that attack:snoop:

But I do agree.... that does look like a shytty statue:bryan:

And I'm a Superman stan
All good doggie. We are discussing in depth whether Cap, Marvel's what 5th to 10th most popular hero is on par with fukkin' DC's and the world's undisputed #1. Victory is ours. :win:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All good doggie. We are discussing in depth whether Cap, Marvel's what 5th to 10th most popular hero is on par with fukkin' DC's and the world's undisputed #1. Victory is ours. :win:

Yea.... here my thing.... what a lot of DC cats are saying...... isnt or wasnt true at one point..... they problem is they are prisoners of the moment and using out dated info.

Yes Superman was an S-Tier super hero.... was the poster boy of all comics and yes Cap was probably at best tier B.

But that was like 1989.

Its fukking 2016, so much shyt in the game has changed and you dont keep your spots and classes.

Batman is BIGGER than Superman in this day an age and Cap stock has risen.

It funny for the promo of BvS I remember seeing a vid when Cavill was talking to kids and promoting the movie when he ask the kids who they wanna be between Bat and Sup...... all the boys said Batman.:mjlol: Cavill was looking like :francis::mjcry:

That shyt wouldve NEVER happened in the 80s:russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea.... here my thing.... what a lot of DC cats are saying...... isnt or wasnt true at one point..... they problem is they are prisoners of the moment and using out dated info.

Yes Superman was an S-Tier super hero.... was the poster boy of all comics and yes Cap was probably at best tier B.

But that was like 1989.

Its fukking 2016, so much shyt in the game has changed and you dont keep your spots and classes.

Batman is BIGGER than Superman in this day an age and Cap stock has risen.

It funny for the promo of BvS I remember seeing a vid when Cavill was talking to kids and promoting the movie when he ask the kids who they wanna be between Bat and Sup...... all the boys said Batman.:mjlol: Cavill was looking like :francis::mjcry:

That shyt wouldve NEVER happened in the 80s:russ:
I agree, Supes rep in the streets has taken a major hit. Niqqaz haven't gotten a good live version in 30 years.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to South America over the summer and over the course of 10 days saw 6 individuals wearing Captain America shield shirts. These were all residents under the age of ~14. Captain America.

Zero superman memorabilia spotted over that same time frame.

DC has a problem on their hands.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superman is one of the most iconic superheroes of all time, no debate, but that said, he doesn't really appeal or speak to a lot of people who are growing up in these times. Out of the big 3, he's one that has had the most trouble maintaining relevancy in pop culture. They had the chance to revitalize him with Superman Returns but that film ended up being incredibly bland and poorly received which hurt things even more.

and really a lot of people just prefer more flawed, grounded, characters nowadays.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to South America over the summer and over the course of 10 days saw 6 individuals wearing Captain America shield shirts. These were all residents under the age of ~14. Captain America.

Zero superman memorabilia spotted over that same time frame.

DC has a problem on their hands.

I'm not sure DC cares. They themselves prefer Batman and that's the character that continues to bring them the most dough.