Can we admit that BMWs just look better than Benz?

Better looking car

• BMW

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Benz

Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to cars I care about design and Mercedes are just consistently better on that front.

Daps
Personally I think Audis look better than both :manny:

2023-audi-rs-6-avant-performance107-6499d1e3764fc.jpg

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
They are almost the same lookwise IMO but i've always heard that the maintenance and reliability of Benzes are :scust:

I'm actually thinking about getting an I8 this year as I have enough to get it and make the monthly payments at the moment but am not sure yet if that's what I wanna get yet.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Posted in another thread I drove and was driven in the all electric joint, i7, I had no expectations going in and was the first time I was thoroughly impressed by a BMW in a long time:ehh:

That joint is BAD man, with the big screen in the back and all.. :whew: All the tech they included

That back seat is bad as shyt.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I'm BMW biased so I agree, but more so enjoy the drive and electronics more, they are usually ahead in the tech department. I do like Benz too tho and certain models more then the BMW competition

Not feeling the massive grilles tho on some of the current BMW models

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I prefer Mercedes designs more. Especially the gt amg 63. New new e class looks better than the 5 too.

Not feeling the new 5 series

You dont prefer Mercedes designs more, you prefer one specific model more, the AMG GT. Thats literally the only car that people post when they say they like one maker and their dozens of cars over another. Of which, I agree that the AMG GT is the best looking car Benz has and it is right there if not better than the M5CS in design. But yall gotta post more than 1 car if you want to say the whole lineup is better.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Hell no. And I used to be a BMW stan. Them new grills was the last straw for me :camby:. All the bmw v8s are :trash: . I wanted a e63 m6 with the v10 :banderas: but looking at the horror stories on them :picard: . Also the most certain shyt you gotta take to the dealer for programing. When they switched to the bs Idrive system If you replace your battery it has to be programmed :dead: . That means they are making it harder for people who want to work on they own car. Also AMG>>>>

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not even close. The diversity of design in Mercedes models is amazing and beautiful ;whereas, bmw basically has the same 3 templates for all their cars, except the i-series.

They literally just make the same template longer and call it a brand new car (3series-> 6series/ x2-> x6 ) :mjlol:

So when considering the entire vehicle line up instead of individual cars Mercedes does it better

Last edited: