Can we admit that BMWs just look better than Benz?

Better looking car

• BMW

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Benz

Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Without question. Them M5s is so damn hard :dame:

FfXMR6gWQAIRJVm.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Depends on the BMW, depends on the Benz.
Both have looked awful in the past few years

Benz trying too hard to look futuristic

BMW with that ugly ass grill

I'm holding on to my F30 for as long as I can cause the newer beamers look kinda gross

That Benz EV smoking though...but the 100K price tag is not :to:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not all BMWs have the same design language. The 7 Series has almost always looked wonky with the exception the previous 2 generations. But they still looked better than the S Class because Benz dropped the ball too. They can never put a complete package together with that car. Front will be nice but the rear will be smushed and fukked the lines of the car up.

The 5 Series is without a doubt the uncontested champion of design for either brands. Even through the weird changes BMW started making, the M5 has always been able to squeeze a bourbon lemonade out of lemons. Only the AMG GT can compete with the M5 design-wise. The E Class fell victim to the same issues the S Class had with Benz.

As far as the 3/4 Series, they have ALWAYS looked better than the C Class. Only the older V8 C63 topped them and that was only for 1 generation. Then it went right back to the M3/4 hitting a groove with the new design language.

Really only the C63, AMG GT and G Wagon ever touched BMW design level. And the only one that could say to have rivaled it is the AMG GT. Now where Mercs HAVE shined, is the interior design. And thats only if you prefer the tech filled look. BMW has always veered towards a more minimalist design and Merc went the opposite direction. This is a preference really because build quality and materials are equal. If you like more curves and screens, Merc would be better to you. But overall, aint nothing fukking with a M5CS design coming out of Germany that isnt a Porsche GT2/3RS.

Treason

All Star
Daps

I prefer Mercedes designs more. Especially the gt amg 63. New new e class looks better than the 5 too.

Not feeling the new 5 series