Can we admit that BMWs just look better than Benz?

Better looking car

• BMW

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Benz

Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
generations like the e36/e46 look better... you can keep the ones with the new grilles tho

wxj2l56.jpg
2025 look like those dental implants everybody has now, lol. Teeth way to big

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BMW car designs look great but that fukking big ass grille is NOT helping them at all...:mjlol::dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Just paid off my main joint and that freedom of no payments, Im like Im gonna sit like this for awhile..

After driving that joint for a couple hours I was leaving and working math in my head like yea I can make this happen.. smfh :snoop:
I’m in the same boat. Paid off whip. Just had a son and tryna get a house.

After watching that vid…….

The house can wait and my son don’t need to be around uppity cacs no way :mjgrin:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Posted in another thread I drove and was driven in the all electric joint, i7, I had no expectations going in and was the first time I was thoroughly impressed by a BMW in a long time:ehh:

That joint is BAD man, with the big screen in the back and all.. :whew: All the tech they included

My boy has one. That’s a car you need to be driven in. I told his ass, if you can afford this, you can afford a chauffeur.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
BMW doesn’t have a car as beautiful as the AMG GT.
The design is kind of dated but I recently saw a matte green G Wagon that was a work of art
As mentioned the big grills fukked shyt up for bmw and the 8 series is kind of underwhelming especially given how elegant the OG one was
The one bright spot bmw had was the X6 starting a trend but Benz arguably has a better swooped suv now too