Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Funny thing is that I heard an interesting story about a certain ladies group member. A coli queen confided in me about how a male poster was allegedly crossing boundaries that she didn't want crossed and allegedly when a certain ladies group member found out under the guise of being concerned and that said ladies group member ran and snitched to to said male poster. :mjpls:

Sip this tea
deniro-png.940

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:what:
Who are you calling a woman hater? Didn't you just post a thread full of booty pics? Why would you make a thread for creeps?

Fools like him be contradicting themselves.........striving to get them daps.:dead:

Unless he includes himself as a creep.:shaq:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Funny thing is that I heard an interesting story about a certain ladies group member. A coli queen confided in me about how a male poster was allegedly crossing boundaries that she didn't want crossed and allegedly when a certain ladies group member found out under the guise of being concerned and that said ladies group member ran and snitched to to said male poster. :mjpls:

Sip this tea
deniro-png.940

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin

Sip this tea
deniro-png.940

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Sip this tea
deniro-png.940

:gladbron::dwillhuh::ooh::leon:............................Care to elaborate?:steviej:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Sip this tea
deniro-png.940
:lupe: do tell :lupe: