Can the majority of males reach a 315 bench press in their lifetime?(Updated from 405 to 315)

Can majority of men hit 315 with enough dedication?

• Yes you can hit 315 with enough dedication

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Hell naw most nikkas is weak out here

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I agree with @FilliBuster.

315 isn't anything special and ive been hitting it since high school. If you played football in the south, you was pretty much doing bench in squat in middle school :wow:

I hit 320 now and im on a cut (182 right now), its a lot harder now tho.

So yea, I believe anyone with decent genetics, time and work ethic could hit it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was just about to make that commitment towards 315
it's all depending on the person tbh, form obviously comes first. but at our age putting that kinda stress on your joints just isn't worth it imo. unless you're a pro or compete, it becomes an ego thing.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
315 ? 405 ? :childplease: @Luck says thats baby weight and its 500+ lbs only right @Luck ? :childplease: :camby: fraud mafukka

Quote me where I said 500+ anything

Now this fat cac phaggot is putting words in my mouth. Look you dumb bytch, don't tag me again unless you're ready to bet that perma ban I'd out lift you on video

Treat my name like my dikk and keep it out of your mouth

315 for the average person is impressive, 315 for a seasoned lifter isn't special. Now if you want this work we can discuss that but all this female shyt you doing :camby: p*ssy ass fakkit

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Quote me where I said 500+ anything

Now this fat cac phaggot is putting words in my mouth. Look you dumb bytch, don't tag me again unless you're ready to bet that perma ban I'd out lift you on video

Treat my name like my dikk and keep it out of your mouth

315 for the average person is impressive, 315 for a seasoned lifter isn't special. Now if you want this work we can discuss that but all this female shyt you doing :camby: p*ssy ass fakkit
So now you got excuses? When i said i was putting up 3 plates you said that aint shyt. But then you wouldnt put up ya numbers :sas2:

Whats wrong we in the gym section now not the arcadium section, you dont wanna talk gym shyt :skip:

For the people who hasnt seen the argument i said i bench 3 plates and squat 4. He said "that aint shyt". Im 5'8 180 lbs. he says hes 6'6 280 lbs :duck: even though a few months ago he was saying hes 6'7 :duck: he posted 2 pictures of someone who could be that height but then ducked all questions for pages of #s he puts up if 3 plates "aint shyt" for someone 5'8 180.

Im not saying its crazy #s but im boutta be 28, i just go to gym im not training for anything or play sports

So either come with numbers or start a new alias with new :duck:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So now you got excuses? When i said i was putting up 3 plates you said that aint shyt. But then you wouldnt put up ya numbers :sas2:

Whats wrong we in the gym section now not the arcadium section, you dont wanna talk gym shyt :skip:

For the people who hasnt seen the argument i said i bench 3 plates and squat 4. He said "that aint shyt". Im 5'8 180 lbs. he says hes 6'6 280 lbs :duck: even though a few months ago he was saying hes 6'7 :duck: he posted 2 pictures of someone who could be that height but then ducked all questions for pages of #s he puts up if 3 plates "aint shyt" for someone 5'8 180.

Im not saying its crazy #s but im boutta be 28, i just go to gym im not training for anything or play sports

So either come with numbers or start a new alias with new :duck:

Didn't read. Stay outta my alerts and off my dikk unless you want to bet.

You can talk yourself in circles all you want but until you put your money where your mouth is you will forever my lil fat bytch

:umad:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
shyt I'm hitting 85lbs dbs on the incline now let alone some damn 315 bb on the flat :heh: shyt took me some time though...I had some difficulty benching in the past and even started out training wrong...not anymore.