Can the majority of males reach a 315 bench press in their lifetime?(Updated from 405 to 315)

Can majority of men hit 315 with enough dedication?

• Yes you can hit 315 with enough dedication

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Hell naw most nikkas is weak out here

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont necessarily have to become fat to hit 315,I know a cat lean 6'0 185 who can hit it

I'm just speaking the majority of people. The amount of natural muscle that would have to be built to hit that weight wouldn't be easily done. But yes, with the right amount of celltech :sas2: anything is possible.

However, there are some people that are just freaks of nature. This asian dude for example is a freak.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt breh,alot of people dont think they strong,but in real life they are.

So are you more of a calisthenics type, or you just mix weights and calisthenics?

I virtually do all weights. My routine is very simple. Deadlifts, front squats, OHP, weighted dips/bench but usually weighted dips, weighted chin-ups, plate situps or crunches, and I usually like to do facepulls and occasionally t-bar row.

Every now and then during my runs I like to do push-ups. Used to work up to like 93 but they're shyt now. Endurance-based exercises have to be maintained or else they go to shyt.

Daps
I'm just speaking the majority of people. The amount of natural muscle that would have to be built to hit that weight wouldn't be easily done. But yes, with the right amount of celltech :sas2: anything is possible.

However, there are some people that are just freaks of nature. This asian dude for example is a freak.

Yea I meant to put you dont have to be fat to hit 315....BUT majority of people I see hit it aren't lean or really muscular,just got weight on em.

Yup I saw this video and this is what actually sparked the thread,seeing him hit 410 at that weight.

Dat dere celltech:mjcry: Never gonna try it tho.........least I hope not:sadcam:

Daps
I virtually do all weights. My routine is very simple. Deadlifts, front squats, OHP, weighted dips/bench but usually weighted dips, weighted chin-ups, plate situps or crunches, and I usually like to do facepulls and occasionally t-bar row.

Every now and then during my runs I like to do push-ups. Used to work up to like 93 but they're shyt now. Endurance-based exercises have to be maintained or else they go to shyt.

Dawg ass lifts:ohhh: really all you need 4 upper body.

And yea I just switched my routine up from going heavy to more endurance lifting,lighter weight,more reps,but man breh it works,a nikka was maxing 325 4 months ago,went on a cut my max dropped to 290,start endurance lifting a month ago,my max has actually jumped back to 305:wow: dont know if it's muscle memory kicking in or that der endurance breh:blessed:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I meant to put you dont have to be fat to hit 315....BUT majority of people I see hit it aren't lean or really muscular,just got weight on em.

Yup I saw this video and this is what actually sparked the thread,seeing him hit 410 at that weight.

Dat dere celltech:mjcry: Never gonna try it tho.........least I hope not:sadcam:

I won't lie I've been tempted, but I'm never gonna do it. No reason for me to do it. But natty or not, that guy is a goddamn freak. :wow: If he had like 30-40 more pounds on him.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg ass lifts:ohhh: really all you need 4 upper body.

And yea I just switched my routine up from going heavy to more endurance lifting,lighter weight,more reps,but man breh it works,a nikka was maxing 325 4 months ago,went on a cut my max dropped to 290,start endurance lifting a month ago,my max has actually jumped back to 305:wow: dont know if it's muscle memory kicking in or that der endurance breh:blessed:

Yeah I used to train with a bro split when I was 15-20 pounds heavier but I switched to fullbody since I'm cutting/maintaing, and frankly, I think it's more efficient. If I ever bulk again I think I'll be about that serious lifter life thanks to this routine. I only lift 2-3 times a week so that amount of variance in one workout helps me cover all of my bases. I don't give a shyt about aesthetics whatsoever, so strength is basically my primary goal, although I've noticed my delts got bigger ever since I seriously started OHPing all the time.

What lift you talking about tho? Bench? That's strong as fukk if it is.

And yeah buddy would be an Asian Kali.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Whats your reason for saying this breh?:ohhh:

Cause it works a pretty limited set of muscles compared to other lifts. I only weigh 180 lbs so 225 for me is all I really want to put up. I'd look like a freak doing 275 or more, forget about 315. :dead:
I get a lot more strength out of deadlifts than benching. Of course everyone's body is different.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
315 is def possible for the average male if he applied himself.

i was putting up 305x3 at 15. And i got long arms. And i was the weakest person in my lifting group. And i had only been lifting for a year before that.

So if i can do that the average male should def be able to do it with some dedication.
:aicmon:

Daps
Cause it works a pretty limited set of muscles compared to other lifts. I only weigh 180 lbs so 225 for me is all I really want to put up. I'd look like a freak doing 275 or more, forget about 315. :dead:
I get a lot more strength out of deadlifts than benching. Of course everyone's body is different.

Yea your answer intrigued me because it's a cat at my gym who strong as shyt,but he never benches more than 225,he easily can hit 225 for bout 30 reps,but all he does is sets of 225 and thats it

Daps
i'm 6'4 and i was pretty much full grown my sophomore year.

That number is more than attainable for an average sized nikka who wants to put in work.

:camby:

Yea I agree 315 is def achievable for ANY man that puts the hardwork and dedication in,it may take some men longer to reach,but I believe any man can get there. But 4 and 5 plates genetics must kick in IMO

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i'm 6'4 and i was pretty much full grown my sophomore year.

That number is more than attainable for an average sized nikka who wants to put in work.

:camby:

Not denying 315 isn't attainable, but the numbers you were doing in HS was genetic...you're an anomaly doing 305 @ the age of 15.