Can the majority of males reach a 315 bench press in their lifetime?(Updated from 405 to 315)

Can majority of men hit 315 with enough dedication?

• Yes you can hit 315 with enough dedication

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Hell naw most nikkas is weak out here

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

semtex

:)
Daps
I never understood peoples obsession with the bench press.
It's a good exercise but far from the holy grail. It has its place in a program but lots of people think weightlifting= bench pressing and curls. I blame the media. When they show people lifting they're always doing bench, curls, or lat pull downs. The average person doesn't know what a row or a deadlift is, and they only know what a squat is because it has meaning outside of weightlifting.

I personally view chinups as the ultimate upper body exercise, but it's more advanced and humbling than bench press because not just any old :flabbynsick: Joe can do it

Daps
It's a good exercise but far from the holy grail. It has its place in a program but lots of people think weightlifting= bench pressing and curls. I blame the media. When they show people lifting they're always doing bench, curls, or lat pull downs. The average person doesn't know what a row or a deadlift is, and they only know what a squat is because it has meaning outside of weightlifting.

I personally view chinups as the ultimate upper body exercise, but it's more advanced and humbling than bench press because not just any old :flabbynsick: Joe can do it

So you think if a cat can knockout some chinups,he strong? Srs,no funny stuff