Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said they were consistent with the calls they were making letting one team get away with certain things and not the other.. Game 3 thru didn’t let one team get away with the pushing and pulling and it resulted in a blow out..

Whistle was tighter this game but wasn’t egregious.. again you was the main mofo talkin greasy after GS went down 0-2

Look who dapper you.. need I say more
You just out here telling lies. Not even your fellow fans would agree with you. :russ:

We’d be hard pressed to find a GS loss you didn’t blame on the refs.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm very critical of Draymond(being a bum, being a lebron dikkrider) but he had a genius game today. The trash talk helped, for the duration of the game, make the Kings play with rage and vengance. Harrison Barnes in particular, looking for revenge costed his team a big win with all those bricks he shot down the stretch.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You just out here telling lies. Not even your fellow fans would agree with you. :russ:

We’d be hard pressed to find a GS loss you didn’t blame on the refs.
I been riffin about the refs all fukkin season on blatant bullshyt… as for the playoffs in game 1 and 2 everyone saw how one sided the whistle was where they literally let the kings get away extra physical play and called GS for the same physicality… All folk asked was just be consistent if you going to make those calls..

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
mj7uyPz.gif
None of his teammates thought that shyt was going in :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was dumb as hell to throw the ball all the way to the backcourt as that was wasting seconds off. Also they fell right into GS's trap. I rewatched the play back and Steph was overplaying Fox's right hand to force him back Draymond's way. It caused Fox to lose the ball initially as he still tried to force his way to the right hand regardless. It seemed like GS wanted Barnes to be the one to shoot.
They were going to blitz any ball screen and not let Fox beat them one on one which is why Murray should have been the screener …his shot was working all night ..why the chose to put Barnes in that spot I’ll never know