Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I gotta blame myself for even tuning in but listening to these morning sports shows and how the Warriors played on the road in the first two games is wild. You would think the Warriors got blown out the way those games are discussed.
These sports shows have an agenda... Those first 2 games the kings could have easily lost but they will never say that.. all Im hearing is oh dubs got their asses kicked in games 1 and 2... no mention of game 3... now they on some on kings had a good loss in game 4.. like wtf? wtf is a good loss? and L is an L whether its by 30pts or 1pt....

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Problem with that is, you can't play him and Sabonis at the same time. Kills the spacing for Fox to do his thing.

:hhh:

Who said anything about playing them both at the same time? When have you ever seen them playing at the same time? They don’t.

Len should be getting a lot more of Sabonis’ minutes. Sabonis needs to play less than he is playing because he is stinking up the joint.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:hhh:

Who said anything about playing them both at the same time? When have you ever seen them playing at the same time? They don’t.

Len should be getting a lot more of Sabonis’ minutes. Sabonis needs to play less than he is playing because he is stinking up the joint.

There is a reason why Sabonis is stinking it up, Warriors have focused their defense on disrupting him because he's the focal point of the offense.

They need a rim protector to play alongside Sabonis since he doesn't provide it. If you platoon Len and Sabonis, then your offense will suffer a bunch.