Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You guys can win this still but you have to accept that you’re not going to get calls. A lot of wasted possessions on prayers.
I'm not blaming the refs at all. I said after game 2 that the Kings wouldn't win one on the road either.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t get the Poole hate at all. He makes some dumb turnovers but so does everyone else on the warriors. He a walking bucket majority of the time
Nobody hates Poole he just does knuckle head shyt when he don’t need too… nobody can stay in front of him.. that easy all day for him where he can live at the line

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Not sure who in the NBA office thought it would be a good idea to have the Knicks and Warriors series lead off today, but they deserve to be fired :what: Especially after that fiasco when Clippers-Suns and Warriors-Kings were playing at the same damn time. Don't nobody care about C's-Hawks or Nuggets-Timberwolves :heh: The outcomes for the latter were pre-determined before they even touched the hardwood.
East Coast/International brehs eating. :wow:

Fukk staying up until 2 AM, I gotta work tomorrow. :flabbynsick: