• Too late in the game

Votes: 28 9.3%

• Total voters

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
when you ain't wearing a pom-pom and actually see the situation for what it is....its most likely Kamala will lose.

A Republican has only won the popular vote ONCE in the 21st century....Al Gore beat Bush and Hillary beat Trump on the popular vote. so it don't matter who can get most votes....its certain states that are important. I don't see Georgia going to a woman and Biden won that state by only 10k in 2020. I also don't think Kamala can get Arizona or Wisconsin, which were very close in 2020. Due to Bidens bad handling of the genocide in Gaza i don't think she will get Michigan which has a big muslim population.

Kamala taking over from Biden was cool but it was a little too late....2020 was crazy and i don't see that same energy now......people were really tired of Trump bullshyt, his bad handling of COVID, George Floyd, The lockdown.....voters wanted to get him up outta here. People were really energized back then.....i just don't see it now. All i see is a campaign that is trying to play catchup and get Kamala to do in 4 months what Trump had the time to do in 2+ years. If she had the same time as Trump has had then maybe......but i just don't see it.
Zero daps.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Trump is easy to beat. Its just that the democrats choose the worst candidates.

Hillary? very unlikeable, got cheated on publically by a former president husband and thinks she is better then everyone

Joe Biden? Old, senile and has a terrible track record.

They could literally be on some "head of state" type of time and pick a young charismatic guy who focuses on the living wage, housing, education(college debt) and win. The problem is that they are more concerned with their donors and backers then they are the people. Ol heads who don't know when to quit.

I said this two years ago.......while dudes on here were going on about "Dark Brandon" and all type of bullshyt. Some people know whats going on, while others just put their blinders on and live in an echo chamber..... :wow:

I will be right again about this :umad:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Coming into the race right before election is not late?.......like what are we talking about here.....like do y'all honestly think Kamala was not put in a major disadvantage with her just starting her campaign 3 week ago? :gucci:.

Trump ain't doing drain the swamp anti-establishment this time around. He switched gears to talking about what wouldn't have happen if he was still president like inflation, ukraine war and so on. he has also increased his anti-immigrants stance from Mexico to now also include Africa. the assasination attempt did give him a boost but his recent interviews been terrible. alot of people in America are doing bad financially and blaming the immigrants works even though its bullshyt.

Idk why you think Wisconsin is such a lock for Kamala. One of the reasons Hillary didn't really go there for the 2016 election is because they had voted Blue for over 20 years....they voted for every dem presidential pick each election until Hillary. Kamala in short time has to overcome alot of shyt, which i think y'all are downplaying.

I'd say she's at an advantage coming in late, and many if not most political analysts have said the same thing. She wasn't roughed up in a primary and has gotten to re-create herself. She's not a random governor who people aren't familiar with, either. Her name ID is high and she went from underwater favorable to positive ones. Surely you agree that points to an advantage?

He's still talking about draining the swamp, which he didn't do last time he was president. And given the covid spending on his watch sparked inflation I'm not sure that's a winning message; I supported that spending btw, it was necessary to keep the country afloat. Inflation has been dropping overall for months, consumer sentiments on the economy are rising, interest rates come down next month...I'd say Kamala is in very good position to neutralize the economic advantages Trump may have had.

Hillary lost Wisconsin because she ignored the state for two months until it was too late. Kamala has been there multiple times since getting the nom. I'm not going to assume any candidate is as stupid as Hillary, who hated campaigning. Her campaign has the staffing, her schedule is solid, and she's blitzing as many states as possible. She's not Hillary.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I'd say she's at an advantage coming in late, and many if not most political analysts have said the same thing. She wasn't roughed up in a primary and has gotten to re-create herself. She's not a random governor who people aren't familiar with, either. Her name ID is high and she went from underwater favorable to positive ones. Surely you agree that points to an advantage?

He's still talking about draining the swamp, which he didn't do last time he was president. And given the covid spending on his watch sparked inflation I'm not sure that's a winning message; I supported that spending btw, it was necessary to keep the country afloat. Inflation has been dropping overall for months, consumer sentiments on the economy are rising, interest rates come down next month...I'd say Kamala is in very good position to neutralize the economic advantages Trump may have had.

Hillary lost Wisconsin because she ignored the state for two months until it was too late. Kamala has been there multiple times since getting the nom. I'm not going to assume any candidate is as stupid as Hillary, who hated campaigning. Her campaign has the staffing, her schedule is solid, and she's blitzing as many states as possible. She's not Hillary.

Advantage coming in late :dahell:........there is a reason Biden started his campaign over a year ago and Trump started his in 2022. Time is ESSENTIAL and the longer people know you the more they want to come out and vote for you. going early can get their message right, work out whats not working and have more times being in crucial states. The reason she is "blitzing" so many states right now is because she is playing catchup.

I think the best thing Kamala can do is keep going with what she doing and not debate Trump. She hasn't really been asked hard questions right now and she don't do good in debates, which would help her gain exposure but also would hurt her. She was having a hard time with Tulsi what she gonna do with Trump? And idk why you not adressing the fact she is a woman.....if Hillary couldn't get the white woman vote in 2016 when she was a blond haired blue eyed white women then how the hell is Kamala going to? You are wayyyy to confident in her run.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t read :mjlol: scary ass idiot immediately started Juelzing as soon as that ban bet came out…stereotypical babbling coli clown :russ:

He needs to go to a MAGA rally in South Dakota, and come back on how they treated him :mjpls:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is zero indication anywhere - polling, electorate sentiments, rally sizes, enthusiasm, etc - that suggests they picked a candidate too late. That's simply your opinion, and it's not correct. Trump is also no longer the anti establishment candidate. He literally just did an interview/hug fest with the richest man in the world where he praised the idea of firing workers for striking for higher pay. He's a former president, we all saw what he did as president, and the people he benefited. If he wants to pretend to be the anti-establishment candidate while running on cutting corporate taxes he can certainly do so, but it's clearly not working.

Kamala has a lot to answer for in debates and interviews. But I'm not convinced most issues are going to matter in November besides the economy and abortion though. That plus high turnout tells me she's the favorite until something changes. But when does that happen? The DNC is next week. She's gonna skate past Labor Day without having a single bad day of press. While Trump flails for attention, flubs interviews, and says crazy shyt. Once again all of this is totally fine to the 46% of voters who will support him no matter what.

Wisconsin has gotten more blue since 2020. Kamala has also done a major rally in Wisconsin, that was larger than Trump's lol. And until somebody explains how he overcomes the onslaught of early voting in that state (alongside MI and PA) I'm not concerned. He simply doesn't have the bodies.
Yup.

Trump and them blew their load, only thing left of significance to them is the incoming debate next month where he most likely gets destroyed.

Democrats have so much more room to grow ahead of them: DNC, lopsided debate, etc. and they're already killing Trump in the odds.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yup.

Trump and them blew their load, only thing left of significance to them is the incoming debate next month where he most likely gets destroyed.

Democrats have so much more room to grow ahead of them: DNC, lopsided debate, etc. and they're already killing Trump in the odds.

Dude got shot and nobody cares anymore lol. It's insane....and it's all because everyone realizes he's still the same ugly, petulant, narcissistic, nasty guy who constantly attacks people and says crazy shyt. He couldn't even pretend to be normal or religious after the shooting. That RNC speech was the beginning of the end for him. Everyone saw him for what he is and has always been.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
GOP pollster Frank Luntz on VP Harris:

“She’s bringing out people who are not interested in voting for either Trump or Biden. So the entire electoral pool has changed. And if it continues in this direction, you have to start to consider Democrats winning the Senate and Democrats winning the House... I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Republican Party Committee municipal chair in Upper Merion Township, Pennsylvania,
@McCaffery2032 causes controversy for saying he's going to vote for Vice President Harris:

“I’m going to keep on doing what I told people I was going to do was oppose another Trump presidency even if that means going against my own party.”
#RepublicansForHarris

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

1/1
GOP pollster Frank Luntz on VP Harris:

“She’s bringing out people who are not interested in voting for either Trump or Biden. So the entire electoral pool has changed. And if it continues in this direction, you have to start to consider Democrats winning the Senate and Democrats winning the House... I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime.”

People said she’s not moving people like Obama did :wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
BREAKING. Vice President Harris just unveiled her economic policy agenda, which includes:

* Eliminating medical debt for millions of Americans
* A ban on price gouging for groceries and food
* A cap on prescription drug costs
* A $25,000 subsidy for first-time homebuyers
* A Child Tax Credit that would provide $6,000 per child to families for the first year of a baby's life

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

1/1
BREAKING. Vice President Harris just unveiled her economic policy agenda, which includes:

* Eliminating medical debt for millions of Americans
* A ban on price gouging for groceries and food
* A cap on prescription drug costs
* A $25,000 subsidy for first-time homebuyers
* A Child Tax Credit that would provide $6,000 per child to families for the first year of a baby's life

2nd and 3rd points can't come fast enough.