Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps

- Biden-Trump apathy
- Trump Project 2025 Stigma
- Trump Jan 6 Stigma
- Black & Hispanic & Youth Vote
- Obama Campaign helping her
- Record setting donations from small donors (AKA voters, not big donors)

Yeah, she can win

Latinos aint voting for Kamala like that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

What are you basing this on beyond trolling?

PA has a democrat governor, democrat sec of state, and full access to early voting. She'll win PA. Trump needs low turnout to win situations like that. Arizona...I don't think she wins there but need to see updated polling.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What are you basing this on beyond trolling?

PA has a democrat governor, democrat sec of state, and full access to early voting. She'll win PA. Trump needs low turnout to win situations like that. Arizona...I don't think she wins there but need to see updated polling.
Ive said multiple times PA is 50/50 for me if she wins. I was referring to arizona.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Reading through this thread reminds me of the first several pages of the "Not Like Us" thread when it dropped. There are going to be some terrible takes that will age badly once we start seeing an energized candidate on the campaign trail vs. someone who rants and raves about water pressure, reminisces fondly about Hannibal Lecter, and warns about windmills giving birds cancer.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive said multiple times PA is 50/50 for me if she wins. I was referring to arizona.
in no way shape or form is WI or PA a slam dunk for kamala, that's insane. i'm pretty confident about michigan staying blue

AZ and NV are interesting, i can't call it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
lol plus the fact that Trump will ban the abortion pill altogether? they're gonna vote for that? you serious? :mjlol:
they're not gonna ban the abortion pill and if they did then a black market will develop it.

But it doesn't matter what I think it's about what white women think there's tons of Republican supporting white women who are also pro choice

I assume that they believe the laws apply to them.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
in no way shape or form is WI or PA a slam dunk for kamala, that's insane. i'm pretty confident about michigan staying blue

AZ and NV are interesting, i can't call it
I see PA possibly staying blue(50/50). I think michigan, az and nv are lost.

Michigan highest arab population in the country i think they not gonna show at the polls at all for either candidate