Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most people who vote democrate are socially conservative. They only vote democrat because Republicans are run mostly by open white supremacists with no wiggle room for anyone of non European descent.

So what do you call the prison reform bill?Is that not wiggle room? That’s clearly proof that republicans and democrats can work together to solve an issue hurting poor blacks. Democrats didn’t do it when they had full control. It took Trump.

That’s at least a leather back seat in the back of a Cadillac right?! :heh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've said for a over a year now that these dudes talking points overlap with white supremacists and they share similar qualities. The fact that the OP sees it and he's not even that aware as he says is telling. The refusal to acknowledge this gives off the same cult vibes as Trump supporters.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I aint defending liberals of the corporate end, but the propaganda of the conservatives is insane.
you HONESTLY believe that ghetto's and inner cities and everything they encompass, are the affects of right wing propaganda? :jbhmm:

if you are a working class african american, pretty much everything that impacts your life directly, has been filtered through and ok'd by democrats:

our schools, our leadership, funding for anything, the buildings, OUR ENTERTAINMENT - all democrats.

over the past decade or so, they've been so blatantly anti-black that now people are just starting to wake up...has nothing to do with TRUMP/MAGA at all.

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ACA for one, helps all of us in some way. The Re thugs want to take that all away and let a third of America become uninsured.

But the reason why cities are fukked up because those same black cities are in conservative states with MAGA governors like Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, and others. They block bills that would build black cities.

I aint defending liberals of the corporate end, but the propaganda of the conservatives is insane.

ACA was written by the insurance companies tho. In a free market, if people can't afford your products or services you gotta lower the price. Not maintain your unreal profit margins by bribing the government to force people to buy your products. And you can't even compare it to car insurance. A car wreck isn't guaranteed. Many people go through their entire lives without having one. But if you do, the cost of fixing or buying a new vehicle plus the medical care of anyone injured isnt something the average person would budget for. Everyone needs to go to the doctor at least somewhat regularly.

The next time you go to the hospital or, god forbid, the ER, ask for a detailed bill and take note of the outrageous prices and services that you're charged.

Urgent care centers popping up everywhere and treating people for a fraction of the cost of an ER visit while still being profitable enough to grow and increase locations should have been the first red flag that people are getting ripped off.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do you call the prison reform bill?Is that not wiggle room? That’s clearly proof that republicans and democrats can work together to solve an issue hurting poor blacks. Democrats didn’t do it when they had full control. It took Trump.

That’s at least a leather back seat in the back of a Cadillac right?! :heh:

You're pretty emtionally invested in the Republicans :mjpls:

It's not what you said but HOW you typed it.... and that Cadillac comment. Are you of African descent?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wow, black wealth trending to 0 under both parties, and this is how you belittle our existential economic concerns?

You sure you're not the MAGA bot? :mjpls:

Am I tripping for thinking people who post "dindu nuffin' " are probably racist? It seems very popular among MAGA racists to mock how they think black people talk like this.

Dindu” is just a noun that means “n*gg*r”

I don’t think they are mocking how people talk. The racists took that meme from 90’s cops episodes. There’s entire compilations of old cops episodes on YouTube where the criminal(of all races) runs and then when the cops catch them, they literally scream “I didn’t do nothing”, that exact phrase.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're losing your grip on reality if you think that everyone that has criticized the way "brehs" are going about politics are doing so at the behest of the DNC.

Its telling that the only delflection people can muster to explain the troubling big picture trends is "democrats aint do nuffin for us!!"

This shyt is low hanging fruit. Easily repeatable and exploitable by opps and doesnt explain why youd take action that empowers republicans who do even less for black people
Then go ahead and explain your POV in here

Get your issue

Because from here it looks like you're talking just to talk

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There is a disturbingly large percentage of black people who get excited any time a white person says something remotely positive about black people, hence, all those ridiculous invitations to the cookout.

Either that, or they’re bots trying to prevent us from voting period, because they know we don’t fukk with Republicans.

And keep in mind, the anti democrat crowd is about expecting democrats in a general election to promise some form of reparations, which is impractical for a general election. That needs to happen on a local level. There are middle America states where white people are living in poverty. They will never vote for reparations. Even financially stable whites won’t vote for that.

I think all this reparations talk is republicans playing chess, to turn off white voters, because they know Trump ain’t shyt, and people are regretting voting for him, but he isn’t pushing reparations. There aren’t enough of us to carry a general election, so even if we vote for the democrat, the white people will vote third party, not vote at all, or vote for Trump. Add the conservatives who vote solely based on abortion as guns, and Trump wins.

Republicans are telling people democrats are killing babies days before they are born, not taking into context that only happens when the mother’s life is in danger. They really think women are out getting pregnant, and killing babies for the fukk of it.
Feel free to provide evidence to support the bold statement

@the underline: planned parenthood is a Republican organization?? That's news to me

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You're pretty emtionally invested in the Republicans :mjpls:

It's not what you said but HOW you typed it.... and that Cadillac comment. Are you of African descent?
my
Picture are all over this board and I’ve been apart of coli/sohh for 10 years.

We’re having a convo. And this is the most intelligent response you can come up with? You’ve insulted me (calling me white so my opinion is invalid) and played the victim in one post by claiming Cadillac is a racist comment.

So I won’t be taking any politics discussion with you seriously in this thread. You get meme talk and trolling from me from now:mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I think because we are still treating this site and a forum of jokes when there are more sinister things at play.

This site was targeted heavily during the last presidential election with propaganda trolls and the same thing is happening now. It’s like these viral talking points emerge, that are designed to confused people and fracture the voting base. Make everybody hate every new candidate so none stand a chance at winning. Authoritarian law or not the mods need to set hard rules and start banning people on that bullshyt.
Once again

Hillary won the popular vote

White people and Latinos voted for trump in large numbers

Black people did not

Why do yall keep repeating lies?