Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Even when their "free thinker." "I dont blindly vote Democrat." "What has Trump done to hurt us? What have Democrats done to help us?" Candace Owens, Fox News talking points get shot down with unequivocal facts they deflect to even more dismissive, boot strap Fox News talking points of "well we don't need that stuff any way. Parents need to just do better and stop relying on the govt" "those policies never helped anyway. So the logical thing to do is let white supremacists take it away. We don't need the govt." "If you not willing to forego tons of legal rights and protections, and work 2 jobs to pay for your children's school and healthcare youre just a wimp too scared to demand something from Dems just for us! Who needs Democrat policies anyway? I aint scared of Trump like you c00ns :mjgrin:"

C00ndance Owens was at the Oxford Union. :wow:

Amazing how far bluster can take you ..

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Because. There's too many posters on here who live paycheck to paycheck who wish they could get away with what Trump did.

The biggest rapper to call him out on his bullshyt was white.

Same shyt happened when Gotti went down and he was an active racist.

People love an outlaw when it's either for the right or for all the wrong reasons.

In this case wrong

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im no Trump supporter..

But word on the streets is if Sanders wins the nomination, established democrats will fix it so Trump wins again..

This is nothing that can be debated now, but would have to patiently wait, while its unfolding..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I see it, TLR was created back on :sohh: for the clowning around which historically attracted a lot of knuckleheads and anti-social types. Somewhere around the time of Trayvon Martin killing, a lot of the younger posters and dumb older posters would come here to vent their anger...some had "woke" thoughts for the first time in their lives. This anger started snowballing as more and more police shootings happened and it seemed like Obama wasn't doing anything about. Finally the frustrations just started morphing into other things misogyny, men's rights, fake militancy, support for MAGA etc.

It's been off the rails since.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
As I see it, TLR was created back on :sohh: for the clowning around which historically attracted a lot of knuckleheads and anti-social types. Somewhere around the time of Trayvon Martin killing, a lot of the younger posters and dumb older posters would come here to vent their anger...some had "woke" thoughts for the first time in their lives. This anger started snowballing as more and more police shootings happened and it seemed like Obama wasn't doing anything about. Finally the frustrations just started morphing into other things misogyny, men's rights, fake militancy, support for MAGA etc.

It's been off the rails since.

TLR is the ladies room

and represents being social

also the white trolls showed up en masse during the whole is obama from america b.s. back in 2012

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR is the ladies room

and represents being social

also the white trolls showed up en masse during the whole is obama from america b.s. back in 2012

You are right. It was intended as a place for the ladies, but quickly became a place to hang out and engage in a lot of funny ass fukkery. I wish the younger posters got to experience TLR back on sohh. It was black twitter, before black twitter.

It wasn't till somewhere around 2013 when TLR started losing it's sense of humor and morphed into a cesspool hate and angst.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Never Trumpers aka Dem apologist are infiltrating ADOS/FBA and every other perceived pro-Black org/movement regurgitating said org/movement mantras, pretending to be aligned with their at all cost goals...but yet folks not trusting of any politicians are the agents and are trump supporters

I see in this thread and in Never Learning section that "free thinker/open mind/ thinking out the box" is now being mocked but when it's time to push nonsensical social/cultural agendas like transgender kids and having 33 identities, guess which phrases are used to browbeat. Reminds me of the clowns attacking Obama for his Ivy League education while striving to ensure their kids attend Ivy League schools

In other words, Never Trumpers are clearly disingenuous in their desire to achieve anything outside the Dem agenda. Like others have said, yall will/have continued to use Black folks' plight and fears against them to benefit yourself/your party
You're "pro-Black" to push prison reform while also advocating for illegal immigration and encouraging interracial marriages...both of which are basic facts that philosophically/statistically/socially don't benefit Black folks