Can DC Movies compete with Marvel anymore?

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city

they have been making trash outside of the the Nolan films for 20 plus now. Thats y nobody cares, no matter who they announce they got a shytty track record. its that simple.

they dont believe in there properties... so they shyt is :trash:.

They dont pick good directors, they have shytty casting... so they shyt is :trash:.

Soon as people got excited for DAWN OF JUSTICE then they cast the fukking the kid from the Social Network as LEX fukkING LUTHOR... have we forgot... :trash:

In ALL honesty, the last Superman movie was meh at best... we all know it. It looked ok, but the lead was uncharismatic and really left no impression & had no ownership of the role. If they recast Superman, would anyone be mad. Is dude even iconic in that role? I'll wait...

People want to like them, it's not so much that people are fan boys, Marvel has built that relationship and trust with there fans, that at the very least the Movies will be faithful to the comics. They cast well and they have an overarching Universe that's innovative. They believe in there properties. DC doesnt give a fukk about DC fans... and they dont believe in there Universe.

This is David Goyer's take on the DC Universe... this is the man who is writing JUSTICE LEAGUE... READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!

:comeon:

nikka this is The Flash... this is your Barry Allen!!! (is that fukking lipstick!?!?!!?)
4160321-9643466471-tumbl.jpg

Micheal Cera is LEX LUTHOR :scust:
jesse-eisenberg.jpg

Dudes are in denial... these dudes suck ass. Its a shame because DC could be dope. Superman has been fighting ZOD and Luthor for over 30 years... They can't even get a second villian in the fukking movies... We've been watching him do the same shyt since before Hip Hop was out.

They are milking Batman, trying to use him to lure us in to their wack ass Universe... We got a weak ass Xena looking Wonder Woman...:what: she looked like shyt and we all know it. We have a Hawaiin Aquaman... :pachaha:

fukk DC nikka... im giving them one shot with that Dawn of Justice shyt. If I see something I don't like... they can kiss my ass.

So marvel only makes great films then?

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Are you serious? DC has had two failed DCU start up movies, after Marvel had already planned and implemented phase 1.:pachaha: Marvel about to finish phase two and DC just getting started. DC's been lapped already.
How was man of steel of failure

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
So marvel only makes great films then?

Where did I say that. I said Marvel has a great relationship with it's fans.

it''s not about great... at the heart of things... these are kid's movies... they are designed to be quick popcorn flicks that sell lunchboxes and halloween costumes. They accomplish that goal. Numbers don't lie. In the grand scheme of things it's only us comic geeks that are on forums complaining. People loved Iron Man 3, we represent the Minority.

I'm not expecting Citizen Kane when I go in to a Marvel movie. I just want to see the comics come to life in the most accurate way possible. If people didn't like it, the Marvel thread wouldnt be however many pages deep with anticipation. The Avengers Trailer has 50 million views on youtube. Because they have built that trust with there fanbase.

I love DC too... I just wish they did the right shyt. And that doesnt mean being like Marvel. It means being like DC, and not being desperate.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, I can admit this. DC has had a steady stream of great cartoons whereas Marvel has been struggling to get something solid out for an extended period of time since X-Men TAS and Spider-Man TAS

:huh:

there have not been any bad executed marvel cartoons.
since those iron man and ff cartoons from the nineties.
even though I don't like those pocket avengers episodes. Those are high quality fun from an objective point as well.
as, a matter of fact....
amazing Spiderman the movie is damn near based off the chi MTV cartoon.
from the look of Petey to the upgrade in technology use and storyline. Even more so than the ultimate Spiderman storylines. That others point to.
dc cartoons, have not been clearly better than marvel since those nineties marvel cartoon flubs.
in that time period I also, believe,...
marvel made captain America and punisher, which were some of the worst ever.
alternatively, dc also made pisspoor batman movie sequels as well.
so, neither company has been this glowing achievement on either screen that is clearly better than the other.

Art Barr

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:snoop: People are so bias it's not even funny. Here's some more examples

"DC needs to start their universe"

*MOS is announced*

"DC started to late, why are they copying Marvel"

:mindblown:

What do want them to do brehs? DC will never win

:huh:

there have not been any bad executed marvel cartoons.
since those iron man and ff cartoons from the nineties.
even though I don't like those pocket avengers episodes. Those are high quality fun from an objective point as well.
as, a matter of fact....
amazing Spiderman the movie is damn near based off the chi MTV cartoon.
from the look of Petey to the upgrade in technology use and storyline. Even more so than the ultimate Spiderman storylines. That others point to.
dc cartoons, have not been clearly better than marvel since those nineties marvel cartoon flubs.
in that time period I also, believe,...
marvel made captain America and punisher, which were some of the worst ever.
alternatively, dc also made pisspoor batman movie sequels as well.
so, neither company has been this glowing achievement on either screen that is clearly better than the other.

Art Barr

:dahell: DC has been killing Marvel in the animation game for a min, what are you talking about? Oh yeah I forgot I can't say anything positive about DC outside of Batman :whoa: sorry

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:snoop: People are so bias it's not even funny. Here's some more examples

"DC needs to start their universe"

*MOS is announced*

"DC started to late, why are they copying Marvel"

:mindblown:

What do want them to do brehs? DC will never win

:dahell: DC has been killing Marvel in the animation game for a min, what are you talking about? Oh yeah I forgot I can't say anything positive about DC outside of Batman :whoa: sorry

dawg, only real bad marvel cartoon movies were punisher and black widow.
maybe a hulk cartoon movie adaptation or hulk story arc cartoon, here and there at arguable best
they have not had any consistent low quality cartoons since the nineties ff and ironman.

Art Barr

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, why was The Rock cast to play Black Adam so early? I'm reading the movie won't be out until

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
my only gripe with dc is not linking the movies to the tv shows other than that I'll be supporting we do need that John Stewart GL tho

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Why does everybody act like marvel is churning out A+ movies. Most of them shyts is mediocre as fukk. I think dc can easily compete, they gotta step they shyt up though. I ain't been impressed since the dark knight.

:mindblown:That's what i'm saying, outside of Avengers, cap2 and the first iron man, them shyts have all been average to :trash:. Haven't seen Guardians yet

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:mindblown:That's what i'm saying, outside of Avengers, cap2 and the first iron man, them shyts have all been average to :trash:. Haven't seen Guardians yet
Guardians is good and so was Hulk. Only bad ones were iron 3 and maybe the first Thor.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

they have been making trash outside of the the Nolan films for 20 plus now. Thats y nobody cares, no matter who they announce they got a shytty track record. its that simple.

they dont believe in there properties... so they shyt is :trash:.

They dont pick good directors, they have shytty casting... so they shyt is :trash:.

Soon as people got excited for DAWN OF JUSTICE then they cast the fukking the kid from the Social Network as LEX fukkING LUTHOR... have we forgot... :trash:

In ALL honesty, the last Superman movie was meh at best... we all know it. It looked ok, but the lead was uncharismatic and really left no impression & had no ownership of the role. If they recast Superman, would anyone be mad. Is dude even iconic in that role? I'll wait...

People want to like them, it's not so much that people are fan boys, Marvel has built that relationship and trust with there fans, that at the very least the Movies will be faithful to the comics. They cast well and they have an overarching Universe that's innovative. They believe in there properties. DC doesnt give a fukk about DC fans... and they dont believe in there Universe.

This is David Goyer's take on the DC Universe... this is the man who is writing JUSTICE LEAGUE... READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!

:comeon:

nikka this is The Flash... this is your Barry Allen!!! (is that fukking lipstick!?!?!!?)
4160321-9643466471-tumbl.jpg

Micheal Cera is LEX LUTHOR :scust:
jesse-eisenberg.jpg

Dudes are in denial... these dudes suck ass. Its a shame because DC could be dope. Superman has been fighting ZOD and Luthor for over 30 years... They can't even get a second villian in the fukking movies... We've been watching him do the same shyt since before Hip Hop was out.

They are milking Batman, trying to use him to lure us in to their wack ass Universe... We got a weak ass Xena looking Wonder Woman...:what: she looked like shyt and we all know it. We have a Hawaiin Aquaman... :pachaha:

fukk DC nikka... im giving them one shot with that Dawn of Justice shyt. If I see something I don't like... they can kiss my ass.

:wow: shat on these DC stans

talkin bout Marvels villains but killing off their best ones when they trying to copy and build franchises :wow:

now we gonna have Superman and 50 year old batman face off against Lex Luger whose waging his own war against anorexia :wow: