Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t the same Lebron of old though. That’s the aspect that people have been overlooking the entire season by still giving Lebron and the Lakers the benefit of a doubt that they’d still win the chip.
I know, but you never know, this team is still relatively young. So they could choke due to inexperienced or be caught off guard by Lakers coming out gunning

Or CP3s shoulder might burden him

You never know plus AD might return.

So the City is not celebrating yet even if Lebron is old

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I know, but you never know, this team is still relatively young. So they could choke due to inexperienced or be caught off guard by Lakers coming out gunning

Whenever you’re hoping for the other team to choke or have injures then you know deep down your squad ain’t it.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Even if AD plays, then he’s not going to be even close to 100%.

If Lebron still had another gear, then we would have saw it this game as there’s no guarantee that they’d even win game 6 to force a game 7 even if AD was playing. People are hoping instead of being realistic about the situation at hand.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yet you still had a lot of people thinking that the Lakers were going to beat them em route to winning the championship.
Exactly. They think this team is something it’s not. This is not a team that can turn it on or off. They can’t overcome injuries. And they ran out of time to get things right. These dudes out here like lazy high school seniors cramming for tests at the last minute.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
LeBron is their best player in terms of all time greatness, stability/reliability, and raising the floor, but at this point in their respective careers, Anthony Davis has the higher ceiling in terms of game breaking, freakish dominance.

He's their most lethal weapon when healthy and they aren't winning without him.

Injury is whack. I hate the Lakers but I want the champs to lose at full strength with their best player on the court. Not like this. Lame.