Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Nahhhh CP3 has those young dudes playing with no fear in their hearts. Situations like this is exactly why they brought him in for.

Who Lebron James is and what he has done previously means nothing to them.
A.D or not suns need to close this one out in 6. They do not want to go to a game 7, home or not.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
A.D or not suns need to close this one out in 6. They do not want to go to a game 7, home or not.
All of AZ recognizes this

Everyone is hoping that Suns can wrap this up here in PHX

Espescially with history on Lebrons side of being like what? 15 - 0 in the 1st rd:whew::huhldup:

Everyone's hearts gonna be beating:sadcam:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All of AZ recognizes this

Everyone is hoping that Suns can wrap this up here in PHX

Espescially with history on Lebrons side of being like what? 15 - 0 in the 1st rd:whew::huhldup:

Everyone's hearts gonna be beating:sadcam:

This isn’t the same Lebron of old though. That’s the aspect that people have been overlooking the entire season by still giving Lebron and the Lakers the benefit of a doubt that they’d still win the chip.

This isn’t the Lebron of old and AD hasn’t been AD this year. This also isn’t the same supporting cast as last year.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man I kinda felt this game going down hill within the first three minutes. As soon as I saw guys passing up shots I knew it was over. They got punked something serious, scared of the moment type shyt:hhh:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I voted Suns in 7 before the series started and I'm sticking with it. Closeout games are tough and I think the Lakers have 1 good game in them without AD.

You damn right.

I think AD misses another game and Lebron puts his foot in the cooking and eeks one out.

AD comes back Game 7 is not all the way there.

He missed too much time in the regular season.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Incredibly dominant win by Phoenix, but I do think they should be conscious of Bron's jumper going on for really the first time since breh has been back

if AD can come back and be about 80% of what he's been, they might finally have something resembling their 2020 versions. I really don't think there's much longer these nikkas can go with both being clearly fukked up, but we'll see