Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bron my favorite player of all-time since I met him after a rockets game but I've always hated that he gets a attitude and shows terrible body language when things don't go his way.

It's a bad look

was just getting ready to type the same...top 5 players I’ve enjoyed seeing play since watching ball in the early 80s but I can’t stand when he gets into the passive aggressive shyt

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I voted Suns in 7 before the series started and I'm sticking with it. Closeout games are tough and I think the Lakers have 1 good game in them without AD.
Yea it's fun to clown but truth is this series far from over. Lakers get a.d back game 6 and win that game 6 you talking a young team 1st time in the playoffs in a game 7 vs lebron and a.d.

Suns have to treat game 6 like its their game 7.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yea it's fun to clown but truth is this series far from over. Lakers get a.d back game 6 and win that game 6 you talking a young team 1st time in the playoffs in a game 7 vs lebron and a.d.

Nahhhh CP3 has those young dudes playing with no fear in their hearts. Situations like this is exactly why they brought him in for.

Who Lebron James is and what he has done previously means nothing to them.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

AD ain’t gonna do much with a groin injury, he needs rest

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
was just getting ready to type the same...top 5 players I’ve enjoyed seeing play since watching ball in the early 80s but I can’t stand when he gets into the passive aggressive shyt
Cool guy but, I think it's honestly because he got handed the keys as soon as he got in the league, so imagine a teammate telling a 18-year old bron to do something he didn't want too.