Can any man can get any woman?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yes we can.

I told you nikkas trying to show you that theory of "p*ssy runs the world" in that thread :snoop:

:rudy: p*ssy doesn't run the world nikka

it just motivates us :jawalrus:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Any man can get any woman cause woman don't care about looks as much as men do. Things like money, game or natural good looks make it easier...but fundamentally any chick can get got.

And like dude said earlier in the thread, even if you don't believe it you should operate like it's true. If you feel like some girls are unattainable or out of your league that's just your own insecurities / lack of confidence showing through and you need to work on it. The fukk would you put someone else above you for?

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I want you to hit up Rihanna, Mya or whoever and ask them out. If they say no, then you're wrong.

SHE would have to be into you from the jump. If a chick isn't feeling you at first nothing can change that. This isn't the movies.

:dwillhuh:

Man just because I said we "can" doesn't mean I said we "will" ol dumb dumb. :snoop: and I'm sure if I hit up mya or Rihanna they wouldn't mind kicking it with your boy... if I had their number:win: I don't look like a demon like some of our fellow coli members :scusthov:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
█ W.D.Y.D. █;227871 said:
Any man can get any woman cause woman don't care about looks as much as men do. Things like money, game or natural good looks make it easier...but fundamentally any chick can get got.

And like dude said earlier in the thread, even if you don't believe it you should operate like it's true. If you feel like some girls are unattainable or out of your league that's just your own insecurities / lack of confidence showing through and you need to work on it. The fukk would you put someone else above you for?
So you're admitting that if you're a man without money, game and looks then it's not true. Therefore any man can't. That's why I hate that saying. People use a nebulous term like "any" so they can flipflop between what it means.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
No everyman can't. People will try to be slick and say "Any man can get any woman as long as they..."

Well you just added a condition there. What do they need? Game? Not every man has game. Swag? Not every man has that. Confidence? Not every man has that, and confidence really doesn't mean shyt. Money? Not every man has money. If you have to change your personality to get with someone then it doesn't count. No. Any man can't get any woman.

/thread

Applaud him

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So you're admitting that if you're a man without money, game and looks then it's not true. Therefore any man can't. That's why I hate that saying. People use a nebulous term like "any" so they can flipflop between what it means.

No. Read what I wrote I said those things make it easier. Not that they are mandatory.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Can any man get most women? Yes, if he has some money and confidence.

Can any man get a REAL woman, like ur moms, or alot of other women from that era. No.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
No everyman can't. People will try to be slick and say "Any man can get any woman as long as they..."

Well you just added a condition there. What do they need? Game? Not every man has game. Swag? Not every man has that. Confidence? Not every man has that, and confidence really doesn't mean shyt. Money? Not every man has money. If you have to change your personality to get with someone then it doesn't count. No. Any man can't get any woman.
just because there are conditions doesn't make it impossible...like anything in life...if it's worth something then it isn't going to be easy to attain

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
That quote is tricky. On the surface, yes, any man can get any woman. But when you start to break the man down then you see differences.

First and foremost is confidence. If you approach the situation like "she's outta my league" then you've already determined your fate.

You'd be surprised how many BAD chicks get few guys hollering at them. Of course you have those knuckleheads that holler at everything but they don't count. I'm talmbout bad chicks who most dudes don't even bother with. That's silly to me and rather pitiful to be honest.

A lot of dudes just lack confidence and/or game. Take a chance. The worst she can say is no which leaves you in the same position as if you said nothing at all. :yeshrug:

This man has the ticket. Clap for 'em. My sister is the same age as me but went to a different high school, this was good for 2 reasons: 1. her friends were mostly BAD, and it gave me a look at chicks my age thought process, and how they treated cats. 2. I had their guard down from the jump because they were nice just off the fact i was her brother. Just to give you a idea of the kinda chicks that were her friends (funny we just mentioned Myamme) Beautiful from flavor of love was one of her girls.

Anyway, listening to them taught me alot, like if a man tries to use money FIRST, that's his best asset and women used to this will take you for it. 2. my man was speaking gospel when he said some bad chicks don't get stepped to because dudes are intimidated, OR dudes stay so extra simptastic it's a turn off. I've found if you have a good mix of sarcasm, and a :yeshrug: attitude mixed with compliments that have nothing to do with their appearance -( i told a chick her laugh had some "sexy on it" on some random say whatever steez and that was the closing line to get the number. I added that to my aresenal after that:takedat:) can get you at least in the door. After that its yours to fumble...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
just because there are conditions doesn't make it impossible...like anything in life...if it's worth something then it isn't going to be easy to attain

When the qualities are about what you do then you have a point. When the qualities are about what comes witihin, like your personality then you lose your point.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can any man get most women? Yes, if he has some money and confidence.

Can any man get a REAL woman, like ur moms, or alot of other women from that era. No.

:what:

And to answer the question no. If a chick has dudes with money used getting at her, or is used to guys with bravado hollering at her, then you might be out of ammo.:yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that don't mean, you can't get stuck up chicks. Best believe, if that chick is stuck up and feels you, her aura will go from :beli: to :gladbron: if you step to her. Why not try? "You miss 100% of shots, you don't take" :mjpls:

True story and a chick lookin stuck up don't mean shyt all the time...like u said say the right thing and her whole body language will change...say sum lame shyt she done heard a million times u might get the :wtb: but still get rejected nicely....and nikkas need to ask theyselves when all these women is meanmuggin wtf are u doin?lot of us walk around meanmuggin and expect hos to smile at us and shyt...females really only try to play u when they with they friends...cuz its gon be one hatin chick made she ain't get hit on...when a chick is by herself u might get rejected quick still but tryna embarrass u?nah not unless u wuz disrespectful ,hardly ever happens