Can any man can get any woman?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You just need game and money young.

Look at all them hoes on flav's dikk. All they want is that money.

Myammee :ahh: she woulda won if I was flav

Yo I know that broad. She went to FAMU. I never thought she was that cute. She was like a 6 or 7 by FAMU standards.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
HERE IS TRUTH
u got dumbass dudes who spit game and be talking dumb and salty.
Any woman is not a fact but MAJORITY is a reality concept for a guy if he got his head on straight.

IT COMES DOWN TO THE APPROACH if you got that done its a easy as pie

1.Be confident always dont matter if your a ugly guy or not CONFIDENCE IS ESSENTIAL
2.Eye Contact is a must look into her eyes so she can take you serious and know you are serious
3. Always smile it helps smooth things over
4. And its very important but SO SIMPLE when you talk to her JUST SAY HI HOW ARE YOU DOING (that damn simple) not whats up ma or hey sexy or hey beautiful
You be very surprised how something so simple like that works

AFTER THAT YOUR ON YOUR OWN cant teach you my secrets that being passed down to my SON

But i can guarantee u those simple steps can get you in her good graces quite easy

I dont be on that spitting game nonsense i just KEEP IT REAL with them using those steps and some other ones and i can get in the high 90% percentile without a problem

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
l.jpg

oh yeah....Myammee. since nobody else posted it :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny how dudes think money is the key. FACT: a lot of these bad chicks can be scooped up by broke nikkas. '

you just need confidence, looks, personality, humor, and nice clothes.

those are what i've found to be the integral components of p*ssy magnetism.

a lot of broke nikkas out here are bagging dimes.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Or curse you out loud in front of a lot of people. :skip: I've seen it happen man. It's ether.

Then get brolic right back!

"That's cool. You not that cute anyway. I figured you haven't had any dikk in a while so you'd be an easy target."

Respect breeds respect but the opposite is also true. Shorty wanna get ignant, we can get ignant.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
HERE IS TRUTH
u got dumbass dudes who spit game and be talking dumb and salty.
Any woman is not a fact but MAJORITY is a reality concept for a guy if he got his head on straight.

IT COMES DOWN TO THE APPROACH if you got that done its a easy as pie

1.Be confident always dont matter if your a ugly guy or not CONFIDENCE IS ESSENTIAL
2.Eye Contact is a must look into her eyes so she can take you serious and know you are serious
3. Always smile it helps smooth things over
4. And its very important but SO SIMPLE when you talk to her JUST SAY HI HOW ARE YOU DOING (that damn simple) not whats up ma or hey sexy or hey beautiful
You be very surprised how something so simple like that works

AFTER THAT YOUR ON YOUR OWN cant teach you my secrets that being passed down to my SON

But i can guarantee u those simple steps can get you in her good graces quite easy

I dont be on that spitting game nonsense i just KEEP IT REAL with them using those steps and some other ones and i can get in the high 90% percentile without a problem

Word man. IDK why cats make things so difficult. All this over-thinking and shyt. Trying to psychoanalyze shorty's entire being just by looking at her for 3 seconds. nikkas be too smart :smh:.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Word man. IDK why cats make things so difficult. All this over-thinking and shyt. Trying to psychoanalyze shorty's entire being just by looking at her for 3 seconds. nikkas be too smart :smh:.

they do its too damn simple and easy plus i learned from the BEST a Woman.
I just dont be caring i go anyplace and anytime and would approach a woman i thought was worth it. hell it could be WALMART for all i care.

Dudes be dumb the worse she can say is NO once u understand that concept your a step closer to getting the APPROACH GAME DOWN :jawalrus:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I wouldnt most likely approach her BUT
*kanye "wait till I get my money right"
Its more the confidence i'd have with havin money and showin off that I got something on where i'll thorw off that aura like "looky here bytch,gone get on my team,im winnin out chea" :smugdraper: