Can any man can get any woman?

YBE

Banned
Daps
That quote is tricky. On the surface, yes, any man can get any woman. But when you start to break the man down then you see differences.

First and foremost is confidence. If you approach the situation like "she's outta my league" then you've already determined your fate.

You'd be surprised how many BAD chicks get few guys hollering at them. Of course you have those knuckleheads that holler at everything but they don't count. I'm talmbout bad chicks who most dudes don't even bother with. That's silly to me and rather pitiful to be honest.

A lot of dudes just lack confidence and/or game. Take a chance. The worst she can say is no which leaves you in the same position as if you said nothing at all. :yeshrug:

:upsetfavre: like they couldn't get 100 regular guys tomorrow if they wanted to.

those chicks tend to project a certain level of bytchiness. mostly from being hit on alot. either way, it doesn't help the situation cuz most dudes pick up on it. average chicks develop a personality to :eat:, if its such a problem for these chicks :beli: (really doe?) why can't these BAD chicks do the same to erase any perception guys might have towards them.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
after reading thru that Jlova thread I was amazed how many guys admitted they would never even bother to approach her :snoop: (hey it happened to me too :sadbron:)

but back to the topic, how true is that quote? Does one only need games to bag a bad broad? Or if you aint got a good career, car ,crib and clothes there is no need to bother :yeshrug:

Yeah, if u got mouthpiece and confidence you can get any broad..especially the bad ones...

a materialistic bytch aint shyt..they come dime a dozen..them the ones always in clubs gettin chose

shouldnt no hoe of any race intimidate a man

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:upsetfavre: like they couldn't get 100 regular guys tomorrow if they wanted to.

those chicks tend to project a certain level of bytchiness. mostly from being hit on alot. either way, it doesn't help the situation cuz most dudes pick up on it. average chicks develop a personality to :eat:, if its such a problem for these chicks :beli: (really doe?) why can't these BAD chicks do the same to erase any perception guys might have towards them.

How are they gonna get a regular guy when regular guys are all saying they're too scared to approach and using preconceived notions such as "those chicks tend to project a certain level of bytchiness."

How's a chick gonna be bytchy when you never talked to her? :wtf:

And so what if she is.

You sound really pathetic right now, bruh. No dis. I mean really, you're dissing yourself right now are you not?

No chick is gonna make a dude grow balls and approach her. If you feel that inadequate then maybe she is outta your league. :yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
naw any man can't get any woman. you can significantly increase the ones that want you by improving yourself in different ways though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The thing I see is that even the baddest girls who get hit on all the time, a lot of them have these dudes trying to simp or making it obvious they only care about her looks, etc.

Gotta be slicker than that. If you can treat her like a real person be real with her and not make it about her looks then that makes you different from the rest..

YBE

Banned
Daps
How are they gonna get a regular guy when regular guys are all saying they're too scared to approach and using preconceived notions such as "those chicks tend to project a certain level of bytchiness."

How's a chick gonna be bytchy when you never talked to her?

And so what if she is.

You sound really pathetic right now, bruh. No dis. I mean really, you're dissing yourself right now are you not?

No chick is gonna make a dude grow balls and approach her. If you feel that inadequate then maybe she is outta your league.

:dwillhuh:

you really completely missed my point.

chicks crying about not meeting regular guys when they could simply break the ice first :beli:

give the dude you want a look, a glance, a smile. alot of chicks mean mug all day & expect that dude to fall out of the sky. also.... body language plays no part huh? :stopitslime: so you approaching random hoes in the club that been mean muggin all night? :stopitslime: you approach chicks by yourself when they closed off & chillin with all they girls? :stopitslime: you approach random women on crowded streets when they look like they dont wanna be bothered? :stopitslime: aight pimpin, I see you :jawalrus:

which one of these chicks looks more inviting?

x2_be1aeb0

tumblr_m32lh4GsHD1qmfdwco1_500.jpg

body language doesn't mean shyt though huh :stopitslime:

chicks want more regular dudes to holla........smile. that was my point.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

you really completely missed my point.

chicks crying about not meeting regular guys when they could simply break the ice first :beli:

give the dude you want a look, a glance, a smile. alot of chicks mean mug all day & expect that dude to fall out of the sky. also.... body language plays no part huh? :stopitslime: so you approaching random hoes in the club that been mean muggin all night? :stopitslime: you approach chicks by yourself when they closed off & chillin with all they girls? :stopitslime: you approach random women on crowded streets when they look like they dont wanna be bothered? :stopitslime: aight pimpin, I see you :jawalrus:

which one of these chicks looks more inviting?

x2_be1aeb0

tumblr_m32lh4GsHD1qmfdwco1_500.jpg

body language doesn't mean shyt though huh :stopitslime:

chicks want more regular dudes to holla........smile. that was my point.
I don't think he gets that you can tell if a chick is stuck up by how she carries herself.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't think he gets that you can tell if a chick is stuck up by how she carries herself.

But that don't mean, you can't get stuck up chicks. Best believe, if that chick is stuck up and feels you, her aura will go from :beli: to :gladbron: if you step to her. Why not try? "You miss 100% of shots, you don't take" :mjpls:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Yes we can.

I told you nikkas trying to show you that theory of "p*ssy runs the world" in that thread :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yes we can.

I told you nikkas trying to show you that theory of "p*ssy runs the world" in that thread :snoop:
I want you to hit up Rihanna, Mya or whoever and ask them out. If they say no, then you're wrong.
But that don't mean, you can't get stuck up chicks. Best believe, if that chick is stuck up and feels you, her aura will go from :beli: to :gladbron: if you step to her. Why not try? "You miss 100% of shots, you don't take" :mjpls:

SHE would have to be into you from the jump. If a chick isn't feeling you at first nothing can change that. This isn't the movies.