Can any man can get any woman?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this is why I wuz laughin at that thread other day sayin how much easier it is for women to cheat,obviously it is....but I think nikkas underestimate how often nikkas walk right past cute chicks all day long cuz they scared...or just not in the mood to "audition":manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
True story and a chick lookin stuck up don't mean shyt all the time...like u said say the right thing and her whole body language will change...say sum lame shyt she done heard a million times u might get the :wtb: but still get rejected nicely....and nikkas need to ask theyselves when all these women is meanmuggin wtf are u doin?lot of us walk around meanmuggin and expect hos to smile at us and shyt...females really only try to play u when they with they friends...cuz its gon be one hatin chick made she ain't get hit on...when a chick is by herself u might get rejected quick still but tryna embarrass u?nah not unless u wuz disrespectful ,hardly ever happens

If you have to plan out a thesis just to talk to a girl then she's stuck up.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
this may seem cliche however it is all you need to start smasing these females

confidence

charisma

did i mention confidence

but the main ingrdient is simple, no assembly required....

dont give a fukk... I dont give a fukk if amerie, mya and cassmie was in a group chilling at webster hall, if i get a wiff them hoes are in the building im hollering end of discussion. I would rather say tried to holla at them then tell someone I seen them word to mutha A.

I blame the media for portraying chivalry, mongemoy and all that other bullshyt. Im trying to freak off, who trying to ride the wave.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
this may seem cliche however it is all you need to start smasing these females

confidence

charisma

did i mention confidence

but the main ingrdient is simple, no assembly required....

dont give a fukk... I dont give a fukk if amerie, mya and cassmie was in a group chilling at webster hall, if i get a wiff them hoes are in the building im hollering end of discussion. I would rather say tried to holla at them then tell someone I seen them word to mutha A.

I blame the media for portraying chivalry, mongemoy and all that other bullshyt. Im trying to freak off, who trying to ride the wave.

how bad some of these females are, come at their heads with som
As long as you admit it doesn't work 100% of the time...

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yall still talking about this :what:

"Can any man can get any woman?" - the answer is an easy no

If you mean does any man have the POTENTIAL to get any woman, then that is a more reasonable argument. Even then I'd say no

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yall still talking about this :what:

"Can any man can get any woman?" - the answer is an easy no

If you mean does any man have the POTENTIAL to get any woman, then that is a more reasonable argument. Even then I'd say no

I just enjoy seeing the double speak. "Any man can get any woman but he has to have..." Ok so you admit that the men that don't have that can't get any woman.... :mjpls: Or better yet... "well it doesn't always work but..." Ok. So the answer is no.