Can a white mom to mixed kids be racist?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
No, that's just the USA my friend. Black people in other countries do not consider people who are half black and half another race as white. It's a hangover from the USA's nasty racial past and the one drop rule that has caused this stupidity.

Depends, I'm mixed and grew up in the C.A.R, some kids called me "moundjou" ("white") there. Ignorance is everywhere breh

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Most white moms dont view their mixed child as black. They view them as mixed, which is a totally different race. So they can hate the baby fathers race, to them its a different group of people.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Most white moms dont view their mixed child as black. They view them as mixed, which is a totally different race. So they can hate the baby fathers race, to them its a different group of people.
Truth is they ARE mixed and not just black.

Black people are the only ones who always wanna claim everyone and anyone with a single drop of black blood as one of theirs and noone else's. We've had several replies about this already look up the rest of the thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Black people are the only ones who always wanna claim everyone and anyone with a single drop of black blood as one of theirs and noone else's. We've had several replies about this already look up the rest of the thread
Um I know that. Ive been one of the main people to actually call them mixed. It's what my dad goes by, so that's what I grew up calling him.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
Yes my mom says so many racist things towards me because I'm half black... (I'm adopted by white people

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
@Marvel yes my step mom adopted me when she married my dad and every since I was little she called me a mutual then laughed like it was a joke

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Malcom X and Obama are mixed...but I don't see any white people claiming them. You are allowed to be what you want to be, but reality of life and life experiences eventually shapes a person identity. I know many mixed people that consider themselves black including my many of my cousins. To each his/her own.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
quote="Marvel, post: 5292331, member: 2422"]Wow...thats crazy.

Where are you from? How old are you? :lupe:[/quote] Saint Louis and 19

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yes, I've seen it first hand. I actually had a mixed friend growing up and his mom called him a ****** (Maybe many times, I'm not sure). I was there once when she was trying to explain herself (She never said that shyt in front of me, but I heard about the shyt through osmosis and she was trying to cop pleas). She used that bullshyt "It really just means ignorant person" excuse. I felt bad for dude.

Saint Louis and 19
What kind of guys do you date and associate with....:birdman:

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
Yes, I've seen it first hand. I actually had a mixed friend growing up and his mom called him a ****** (Maybe many times, I'm not sure). I was there once when she was trying to explain herself (She never said that shyt in front of me, but I heard about the shyt through osmosis and she was trying to cop pleas). She used that bullshyt "It really just means ignorant person" excuse. I felt bad for dude.

What kind of guys do you date and associate with....:birdman:
white preppy men

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Malcom X and Obama are mixed...but I don't see any white people claiming them. You are allowed to be what you want to be, but reality of life and life experiences eventually shapes a person identity. I know many mixed people that consider themselves black including my many of my cousins. To each his/her own.
Like I said before IT IS NOT ABOUT WHO CLAIMS YOU.
And ont act like many blacks werent saying Obama wasnt black either.Or At least not "black enough" since he is half white and was raised by white family

Bottom line my original post still stands: Black people in the United States seem to be the only ones who always wanna claim people that have single drop of black blood. And I know the history behind it so I understand why it is that way and accept it. But understand in most countries each ethnicity is accepted as it is. If you are white and have some close back ancestors you are mulato. You are not black. You are not white. You are what you are and that is a mixture. Like Afrikans in SOuth Africa. If they were to come here they would be CATEGORIZED AS black. But they are NOT black and do not consider themselves as black.