Can a white mom to mixed kids be racist?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
But see, their children ARE "other".

Black people across the world are the only ones who INSIST on claiming anyone with a drop of black blood as one of theirs. Mixed people typically tell you they are mixed. But let a half white/half black kid tell a group of black people he's "mixed" we'd look at him like he's a "c00n" or "traitor" of some sorts. See Tiger Woods.

What you are should be part who you identify with and part genetics. Those kids genes arent pure black or even majority black. So why do we as black INSIST that they claim black? Around the world there are afrikkans, mullatos and various black mixes that are accepted as their own racial/ethnic groups. But places like the U.S. INSIST that you pick one or other.

Same thing for latinos. in the U.S. we categorize them all as "hispanics" but in reality they have various ethnicities among them and YES some hispanics view themselves as WHITE and technically they ARE white.
No, that's just the USA my friend. Black people in other countries do not consider people who are half black and half another race as white. It's a hangover from the USA's nasty racial past and the one drop rule that has caused this stupidity.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No, that's just the USA my friend. Black people in other countries do not consider people who are half black and half another race as white. It's a hangover from the USA's nasty racial past and the one drop rule that has caused this stupidity.
Yeah, that's strictly a US thing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fair treatment in the US is determined solely by color. If you're half black, you'll still be considered black. Brown people in general get the short end of the stick in the US.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
In answer to thread title, Yes. I have met people with mixed kids and racist tendencies. For example the type that may be in a successful interracial relationship and considers their partner to be the exception to the rule and the rest of the race to be scum. There is also the type that gets walked out on and is left to raise the child alone, who then subscribes to the whole "nikkas ain't shyt" mentality and develops a strong resentment to the ethnic group of the father. Of course there are many other scenarios but these are the two that first jump to mind.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't think she hated black people but she definitely felt some type of way towards black men. For example she was only interested in white boys and the only boy that would give her play was the corny white boy who she had the biggest crush on and her best friend who is black/biracial ended up giving him head :wow: The best friend felt guilty so she told her what happen and instead of cutting it off with the crush she ended her friendship with the best friend. She even started hanging out with him and invited him...one night the mom and I were eating dinner and she just walks in with him like nothing ever happened. I had the :mindblown: face the whole.

But to answer the question I know she was fond of me because I treated her and her mom very good but I always felt it was because I was dating her mom, if I was just another black man it would be different. She even tried to set her mom up with white men.

This typical of biracials especially the females. Most have not learned anything about Black history or the Black experience in the U.S and believe the white supremacist rhetoric very easily. Their mothers were only interested in BM for the crudest of reasons in thee first place thus there ignorance and closet bigotry only add fuel to the problem. Like I said most biracials are walking tragedies.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
In answer to thread title, Yes. I have met people with mixed kids and racist tendencies. For example the type that may be in a successful interracial relationship and considers their partner to be the exception to the rule and the rest of the race to be scum. There is also the type that gets walked out on and is left to raise the child alone, who then subscribes to the whole "nikkas ain't shyt" mentality and develops a strong resentment to the ethnic group of the father. Of course there are many other scenarios but these are the two that first jump to mind.

Many biracials just resent the fact that they were born half Black in White world. Bottomline.:birdman:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Why do you know who she liked and who she was having sexual relationships with? :what:

How old are you? 40? You're dating a woman with a 17 year old daughter? :what:

:comeon:

If you had read the other posts it clearly states I was dating the mom. The mom told me the story about her daughters best friend giving the boy head. Stop skimming through thread.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Many biracials just resent the fact that they were born half Black in White world. Bottomline.:birdman:
Even if this was the case (probably is in a lot of cases) but still do black people need to harass them about claiming blackness? Why cant they just BE?
Ah yeah you're right. Now that I think of it I cant think of a time when any of my foreign friends have done this. They mostly claim nationalities

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
A lot of people are racist because of negative experience they have had with certain races.

For example I used to date this spanish chick who exclusively dates black men. Seriously if you arent black dont even look her way because she won't even acknowledge your presence. However, she has this complex about black women and has a bit of a attitude towards them. Now, this started because black women used to give her a hard time because she only dated black men. Now, I'm not saying shes right. Because in a way she is basing her negative attitude towards all black women because of the actions of a few but I understand shes only human and some people can't separate the two :manny:

Same can be said about black people that are racist as a result of their negative experiences with whites or other races.

I can honestly say I tend to have the same complex about people from New wYork. I always view them as rude, lacking manners and having that "superiority complex". Grwowing up in Miami i came accross a lot of those fukkas. So I tend to NOT always associate with them except for my fam and other friends. But damn near 75% of chicks I've dated are from there.

How did you feel dating a woman like that? how did you react when she said that. I don't know how any black man can seriously date a non black woman who openly says she has racist tension towards black women.

Did she ever meet your mum and sisters seen as they are the black women she feels so tense towards.

:banderas:

A lot of the complex of non black women have also comes from how BM talk about BW in their presence

Elaborate :banderas:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Black people across the world are the only ones who INSIST on claiming anyone with a drop of black blood as one of theirs. Mixed people typically tell you they are mixed. But let a half white/half black kid tell a group of black people he's "mixed" we'd look at him like he's a "c00n" or "traitor" of some sorts. See Tiger Woods.

What you are should be part who you identify with and part genetics. Those kids genes arent pure black or even majority black. So why do we as black INSIST that they claim black? Around the world there are afrikkans, mullatos and various black mixes that are accepted as their own racial/ethnic groups. But places like the U.S. INSIST that you pick one or other.

Same thing for latinos. in the U.S. we categorize them all as "hispanics" but in reality they have various ethnicities among them and YES some hispanics view themselves as WHITE and technically they ARE white.

Agreed as far as they are other and shouldn't be castigated for acknowledging their other half as they aren't solely black. I meant my comment in the way that the parent already has racist tendencies they just haven't accepted or owned.

As for the Latino issue, I'm staying away from that one. Last time I put my two cents in, it got uglier than a Master P sneaker. I will say that I agree with you though.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Even if this was the case (probably is in a lot of cases) but still do black people need to harass them about claiming blackness? Why cant they just BE?

Fear. Fear of another group looking down on us and hating us. Also a deep seeded belief investment in the lie of white supremacy. MANY but not all Black people believe having white blood makes you more attractive, presentable or whatever. It's a failure to TRULY cling to a pro black ideology in every way shape and form.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because pre-intergration, if you had any color and/or looked black you were considered negro which gave you access to all sorts of disadvantages. And so if you were able to "pass" for something else and deny you're african/black heritage you could bypass it. In a way, I think some people view it the same today in that people who are mix end up trying to deny having black heritage because its seen as a negative. I personally believe black people are indifferent to what a person may be mixed with quite frankly as long as color/features are similar because for better or worst we have been a very inclusive people throughout history.

Another thing is that if the person is mix and for the most part looks like a light skinned black person, I feel that the only time the other side rides for them is when they accomplish something/ do right by themselves by leading a righteous life. But.. if they go the other way well they'll just another nikka. Black people ride for them either way. The problem with the situation is that the black community is in disarray from being attacked for so long externally/internally and so we our power is limited in what we can do but that's another issue.

As for the thread, in this world anything is possible :laugh:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I used live on the border between a Black and Italian n'hoods. And there was broad who I'm guessing she was Irish/Italian mix who was kind of stand offish with Black people in the area. Anyway she asked my homeboy to get her pregnant so she could upset her racist parents. These are the type of becky's walking around with biracial children. Go fig.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How did you feel dating a woman like that? how did you react when she said that. I don't know how any black man can seriously date a non black woman who openly says she has racist tension towards black women.

Did she ever meet your mum and sisters seen as they are the black women she feels so tense towards.

:banderas:
Dating = getting to know someone.

So over time i got to learn more and more about her. And to be accurate that attitude she had was more towards black american women. I noticed the only black women she had as friends were either costa rican (like herself) or other nationalities. But then again she lives in Costa Rica :manny:. I think she developped that complex about balck american women when she lived here in the U.S. while in Chicago. She here for about 3 years (came for her masters and stayed for a while) before moving back home. From what she tells me she got a lot of flak from black women here while dating black men who were all over her.

As for herself she is mixed as her dad's family has a lot of blacks. She's of darker complexion herself thus why they all call her "negrita". i found out about her sentiments about black girls when she would make comments about confrontations she had with black women when she dated this dude that lived in Chicago.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Dating = getting to know someone.

So over time i got to learn more and more about her. And to be accurate that attitude she had was more towards black american women. I noticed the only black women she had as friends were either costa rican (like herself) or other nationalities. But then again she lives in Costa Rica. I think she developped that complex about balck american women when she lived here in the U.S. while in Chicago. She here for about 3 years (came for her masters and stayed for a while) before moving back home. From what she tells me she got a lot of flak from black women here while dating black men who were all over her.

As for herself she is mixed as her dad's family has a lot of blacks. She's of darker complexion herself thus why they all call her "negrita".

What race are you again?