Can a white mom to mixed kids be racist?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
A lot of the complex of non black women have also comes from how BM talk about BW in their presence
True but thats not always the case. Especially not the one im talking about

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sure, they just don't see their children as black. Their children are "other", or anything other than black.
But see, their children ARE "other".

Black people across the world are the only ones who INSIST on claiming anyone with a drop of black blood as one of theirs. Mixed people typically tell you they are mixed. But let a half white/half black kid tell a group of black people he's "mixed" we'd look at him like he's a "c00n" or "traitor" of some sorts. See Tiger Woods.

What you are should be part who you identify with and part genetics. Those kids genes arent pure black or even majority black. So why do we as black INSIST that they claim black? Around the world there are afrikkans, mullatos and various black mixes that are accepted as their own racial/ethnic groups. But places like the U.S. INSIST that you pick one or other.

Same thing for latinos. in the U.S. we categorize them all as "hispanics" but in reality they have various ethnicities among them and YES some hispanics view themselves as WHITE and technically they ARE white.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Black people across the world are the only ones who INSIST on claiming anyone with a drop of black blood as one of theirs. Mixed people typically tell you they are mixed. But let a half white/half black kid tell a group of black people he's "mixed" we'd look at him like he's a "c00n" or "traitor" of some sorts. See Tiger Woods

As a mixed guy rarely do I see posters make sense on this question, so I had to quote you for emphasis.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Black people across the world are the only ones who INSIST on claiming anyone with a drop of black blood as one of theirs. Mixed people typically tell you they are mixed. But let a half white/half black kid tell a group of black people he's "mixed" we'd look at him like he's a "c00n" or "traitor" of some sorts. See Tiger Woods.

What you are should be part who you identify with and part genetics. Those kids genes arent pure black or even majority black. So why do we as black INSIST that they claim black? Around the world there are afrikkans, mullatos and various black mixes that are accepted as their own racial/ethnic groups. But places like the U.S. INSIST that you pick one or other.

Same thing for latinos. in the U.S. we categorize them all as "hispanics" but in reality they have various ethnicities among them and YES some hispanics view themselves as WHITE and technically they ARE white.
Preach! :bow:
The worse I seen was a biracial daughter racist against her dad, calling him an ape and asking the mother why did she have sex with a gorilla :what:
:bryan:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The worse I seen was a biracial daughter racist against her dad, calling him an ape and asking the mother why did she have sex with a gorilla :what:
Did her father raise raise her? People typically become racist because of their environment. Racism is typically taught and learned.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Did her father raise raise her? People typically become racist because of their environment. Racism is typically taught and learned.

Mom raised her but he would visit every now and then (far and few between). When the mom told me that I was like I wonder what she thinks of me :dwillhuh:

We had a talk and she liked me because I treated her mom and siblings well

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Mom raised her but he would visit every now and then (far and few between). When the mom told me that I was like I wonder what she thinks of me :dwillhuh:

We had a talk and she liked me because I treated her mom and siblings well
She probably just hates the dad and says racist shyt to/about the dad to anger/get back at him. Doesnt mean she hates all black people since you said she's cool with you.
It's like some of the clones in here always saying "cac" and swear they arent racist. They probably dont hate all white but when push comes to shove they know what buttons to push to anger white people :manny:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
She probably just hates the dad and says racist shyt to/about the dad to anger/get back at him. Doesnt mean she hates all black people since you said she's cool with you.
It's like some of the clones in here always saying "cac" and swear they arent racist. They probably dont hate all white but when push comes to shove they know what buttons to push to anger white people :manny:

:wow:wow. What happen in her life to turn her into a walking tragedy?

I don't think she hated black people but she definitely felt some type of way towards black men. For example she was only interested in white boys and the only boy that would give her play was the corny white boy who she had the biggest crush on and her best friend who is black/biracial ended up giving him head :wow: The best friend felt guilty so she told her what happen and instead of cutting it off with the crush she ended her friendship with the best friend. She even started hanging out with him and invited him...one night the mom and I were eating dinner and she just walks in with him like nothing ever happened. I had the :mindblown: face the whole.

But to answer the question I know she was fond of me because I treated her and her mom very good but I always felt it was because I was dating her mom, if I was just another black man it would be different. She even tried to set her mom up with white men.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Absolutely, seen it many times in redneck ass Kentucky. Mater of fact, i believe once they find out their black babies father is a dead beat...it leads to them becoming more racist.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't think she hated black people but she definitely felt some type of way towards black men. For example she was only interested in white boys and the only boy that would give her play was the corny white boy who she had the biggest crush on and her best friend who is black/biracial ended up giving him head :wow: The best friend felt guilty so she told her what happen and instead of cutting it off with the crush she ended her friendship with the best friend. She even started hanging out with him and invited him...one night the mom and I were eating dinner and she just walks in with him like nothing ever happened. I had the :mindblown: face the whole.

But to answer the question I know she was fond of me because I treated her and her mom very good but I always felt it was because I was dating her mom, if I was just another black man it would be different. She even tried to set her mom up with white men.
Why do you know who she liked and who she was having sexual relationships with? :what:

How old are you? 40? You're dating a woman with a 17 year old daughter? :what: