Can a white mom to mixed kids be racist?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't get those people but of course they can be

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Our dikks have power over cave women but not
enough to make them relinquish that chalky behavior....
168x1mo.gif

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.... She can just want some black dikk.... shyt happens allllll the time.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This logic is so flawed. So because she fukked a black dude and had some kids by him, somehow she can't be racist? Ask yourself how many slave masters raped their slaves and whether or not they're racist. The concept of racism is a white concept, so to hear anyone trying to claim people of color are racist is wack as fukk to me. White people profit off racism and stealing people's cultures and shyt. The worst we can do is be prejudice towards one another, but how far does that get us? Black Panthers were all about the black power movement but the FBI was on they ass and they were ultimately thrown in jail. White people spew some racist shyt and it has power behind it because these nikkas control everything. That's why black males are incarcerated at a much higher rate than white males especially for drug offenses, because they're profiled and frisked for looking inherently suspicious. If a black people is suspicious of a white person it don't get no further than that, ole whitey would prolly laugh in they face lets be real. Y'all need to wake up.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This girl I used to work with would constantly talk about how ignorant she thought black people were despite having a biracial son. She was the trashy, trailer park redneck-ish type too. My guess was she just regretted fukking a black dude and getting knocked up by the way most of her hatred was focused on black men. Dude must of hit and quit it.

It's most likely the mentality of she can be extra racist and then absolved of any wrongdoing because she has a biracial son, as if that excuses it.

"The I have a black best friend" lane or child, in her case. Which is interesting as hell seeing as how she'd have to also think those things about her son. Unless she doesn't see him as black or is too close to him to not realize that's what she's doing.

@Elle Driver You should split up your post when they're long. Makes it easier to read

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I've seen a white woman call black people the N-word before and both her kids are mulatto.

Having mixed kids means nothing.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Also I know a shyt load of Spanish chicks who exclusively date black men but constantly diss black women on some racial shyt they aren't counted as racist because they lay that crap only on our women? :comeon:
A lot of people are racist because of negative experience they have had with certain races.

For example I used to date this spanish chick who exclusively dates black men. Seriously if you arent black dont even look her way because she won't even acknowledge your presence. However, she has this complex about black women and has a bit of a attitude towards them. Now, this started because black women used to give her a hard time because she only dated black men. Now, I'm not saying shes right. Because in a way she is basing her negative attitude towards all black women because of the actions of a few but I understand shes only human and some people can't separate the two :manny:

Same can be said about black people that are racist as a result of their negative experiences with whites or other races.

I can honestly say I tend to have the same complex about people from New wYork. I always view them as rude, lacking manners and having that "superiority complex". Grwowing up in Miami i came accross a lot of those fukkas. So I tend to NOT always associate with them except for my fam and other friends. But damn near 75% of chicks I've dated are from there.

Last edited:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
A lot of people are racist because of negative experience they have had with certain races.

For example I used to date this spanish chick who exclusively dates black men. Seriously if you arent black dont even look her way because she won't even acknowledge your presence. However, she has this complex about black women and has a bit of a attitude towards them. Now, this started because black women used to give her a hard time because she only dated black men. Now, I'm not saying shes right. Because in a way she is basing her negative attitude towards all black women because of the actions of a few but I understand shes only human and some people can't separate the two :manny:

Same can be said about black people that are racist as a result of their negative experiences with whites or other races.

I can honestly say I tend to have the same complex about people from New wYork. I always view them as rude, lacking manners and having that "superiority complex". Grwowing up in Miami i came accross a lot of those fukkas. So I tend to NOT always associate with them except for my fam and other friends. But damn near 75% of chicks I've dated are from there.

A lot of the complex of non black women have also comes from how BM talk about BW in their presence