Can a white mom to mixed kids be racist?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So a white mom, got blamed at work for being racist...until the supervisor said have you seen the picture of her mixed kids.

Also when she was talking to her kids, it was kinda like, she was talking down to them, but it could be her parenting style and then even one of the kids said, "you are just white".

Or is it her caciness that transfers to her interactions with blacks. But then again she has said conversations, were blacks call her kinfolk.

Can a white mom to mixed kids be racist?

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've seen Ghanaian women with Nigerian husbands/baby-fathers talk shyt about Nigerians so I don't see why it's impossible for white people to talk shyt about blacks even if their significant other is black.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I've seen Ghanaian women with Nigerian husbands/baby-fathers talk shyt about Nigerians so I don't see why it's impossible for white people to talk shyt about blacks even if their significant other is black.
are they saying what they observed? or is it a put down?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
what happened?

This girl I used to work with would constantly talk about how ignorant she thought black people were despite having a biracial son. She was the trashy, trailer park redneck-ish type too. My guess was she just regretted fukking a black dude and getting knocked up by the way most of her hatred was focused on black men. Dude must of hit and quit it.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
are they saying what they observed? or is it a put down?

Bit of both. Some will say things like "All you Nigerians (I'm half, btw) are untrustworthy. You're the most disloyal people around."

The women who say things like that tend to be the ones with baby-fathers and not husbands :heh:

It's the same way my dad told me that he grew up resenting/hating Jamaicans because they'd make fun of his African surname but then he got with my mum. I think it's easy to resent a group of people but still be attracted to them.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
You can be married or pro-create with someone and still have hatred for that person's race in general.

Have you guys ever heard of Kanye :ohhh:

Man stays chasing pawgs and has a kid with earth's most notorious whore but clearly dislikes white people :yeshrug:

And you've definitely heard chicks say "I don't really like black/white/spanish but i'd fukk ____" dumb hoes like that get knocked up and have mixed kids:pachaha:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Also I know a shyt load of Spanish chicks who exclusively date black men but constantly diss black women on some racial shyt they aren't counted as racist because they lay that crap only on our women? :comeon:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Also I know a shyt load of Spanish chicks who exclusively date black men but constantly diss black women on some racial shyt they aren't counted as racist because they lay that crap only on our women? :comeon:

I'd say they were still racist... :manny: