Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
We about to witness the death of a legend that had no business stepping in the ring to begin with. :damn::damn::damn::damn:

Ehhh... Ma$e is clearly the headliner in this battle. of course... Part of the reason folks are so :krs: over this is because everyone has been waiting for Ma$e to really rap on some rap shyt like he used to that could still make a splash... people are less checkin for Cam because he has been doin' this shyt... been dissin' and it was like throwin' pebbles in one of the Great Lakes. Cam is at a huge disadvantage here... and frankly, I dunno if he's gonna be the one who can recover. the diss snippet even sounds like shyt Cam has been sayin for years now. his shyt is sounding hackneyed already.

the game is rooting for Ma$e ... despite it all, he's that beloved guy who never fully lived up to his potential but gave everyone so much to be nostalgic about.

this seems a tad orchestrated but Cam still might have gambled a bit much on this one.

mase knew what he was getting into. no way he doesn't have more shyt ready to clap back with.

this is the best.

this is the only issue so far... seems like Ma$e popped off the whole clip... dunno how much more material he can counter with :patrice:

...never know, tho :manny:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Ehhh... Ma$e is clearly the headliner in this battle. of course... Part of the reason folks are so :krs: over this is because everyone has been waiting for Ma$e to really rap on some rap shyt like he used to that could still make a splash... people are less checkin for Cam because he has been doin' this shyt... been dissin' and it was like throwin' pebbles in one of the Great Lakes. Cam is at a huge disadvantage here... and frankly, I dunno if he's gonna be the one who can recover. the diss snippet even sounds like shyt Cam has been sayin for years now. his shyt is sounding hackneyed already.

the game is rooting for Ma$e ... despite it all, he's that beloved guy who never fully lived up to his potential but gave everyone so much to be nostalgic about.

this seems a tad orchestrated but Cam still might have gambled a bit much on this one.

this is the only issue so far... seems like Ma$e popped off the whole clip... dunno how much more material he can counter with :patrice:

...never know, tho :manny:

Dog.... I love me some Mase... but he a dead man walking... Oracle was butt particles...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Dog.... I love me some Mase... but he a dead man walking... Oracle was butt particles...

I hear you ... but nah man... diss was on point...people are over rating it a tad because it's Ma$e, but he had vigor in his shyt with the nostalgia factor, the star factor and personal blows... A lot for Cam to overcome. Not sayin' he can't craft a diss that makes some waves, but he has so much more against him than Betha.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a pic of Ma$e sister for the culture.

That line by Cam could either be taken as a W or a L.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
We need a pic of Ma$e sister for the culture.

That line by Cam could either be taken as a W or a L.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-26-at-3.34.55-PM.png

300x300.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I know Cam is gonna have some good comebacks because this is what he does...

But how do you spin having a tattoo of another man :dame:? Especially one you think is a sucka
That line was a stretch. Cam has a "Harlem World" tattoo, Mase is claiming that's his name because that was his album name, I think. I don't think Cam literally has a "Mase" tattoo on his body.