Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just like takeover and ether on a smaller scale

Mase destroyed him with lyrics and dissected him
Cam is coming on some clown shyt trying to win everyone over with goofy bars
he better expose some shyt we don't know cause nothing was scathing about that snippet :russ:

mase is still rich off diddy, and had 50 try to buy him off of bad boy ... and Mase aint even put an album out in whoever knows how long :mjlol: the reaching is incredible already "I didn't fukk my sister, I fukked your's" :troll: that shyt is horrible compared to what mase came with ... Ol' I know you are but what am I ass nikka

Lmaaooooooooooooo

I kno you are but what am I

Dead

Camron aka the black pee wee herman

Just trying to get LOLs

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This is what's corny about beef now. I can't stand Cam but the fact that he feels compelled to respond within 24-48 hours is wack: you should respond when you ready, within a reasonable timeframe. Can't do months. That worked pre-internet but not anymore. But if he takes a week or more who cares. Let people craft their shyt...

a few days is cool I guess, a week is too long

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you know how it goes,in the end we gon judge who wins by who drops hotter bars. Truth is almost secondary because we'll never really know some things......Cam seems to really not have a sister but ''sister'' might not mean biological sister....

did jay really show nas his first tec on tour with large professor.....i think so but cant be sure
did pac really f*** his wife........i think so but cant be sure
did nas really sneak out of the source soundlab......i dont think so
did nas really only have 1 hot album out of 4 in 10 years......i dont think so

I just focus on the overall energy and bars to decide the winner, they both gonna embellish, its part of the game.

I get embellishment...but saying someone commited incest is serious

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what's corny about beef now. I can't stand Cam but the fact that he feels compelled to respond within 24-48 hours is wack: you should respond when you ready, within a reasonable timeframe. Can't do months. That worked pre-internet but not anymore. But if he takes a week or more who cares. Let people craft their shyt...
Cam wit the shyts tho, he recorded his shyt hours after. He’s always been like that even in the 2000’s.