Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps

giphy.gif

Killa slipping. I’m sure damn near all of the people that’s interested in this battle know about that pastor shyt already

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mase fukked up and most people should have already known this.

yes, mase can rap and he snapped on his joint but this is cam's type of energy. this is what cam does

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
mase fukked up and most people should have already known this.

yes, mase can rap and he snapped on his joint but this is cam's type of energy. this is what cam does
You nikkas man are hilarious...

nikka cam been sneak dissing this nikka for a minute. And he already made a diss track to mase. He still mentioning this nikka in 2017 and yet mase fukked up.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas man are hilarious...

nikka cam been sneak dissing this nikka for a minute. And he already made a diss track to mase. He still mentioning this nikka in 2017 and yet mase fukked up.

no offense my nikka but you gotta work on that reading comprehension. not once did i say mase started it or that it wasn't understandable why he did it. I'm saying he fukked up in doing so because this is what cam has done for the most part in his career. like you said cam been mentioning mase for years and tbh no one gave a fukk about that

mase snapped and that "oracle" joint was tough but i'm willing to bet cam is willing to take this further and for much longer than mase

:hubie:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mase blew up while the world slept on Reasonable doubt and the weaker Vol 1. True story. Mase did jay and Rocafella dirty on a billboard 112 Rnb Classic, they traded bars all the time matter fact,both stylin on about the same level of skill.
Cam never reached those heights man. Cam is a dark horse, underdog, street level type. He cant beat mase here. Best case is a tie.
I'll go on record.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Mase blew up while the world slept on Reasonable doubt and the weaker Vol 1. True story. Mase did jay and Rocafella dirty on a billboard 112 Rnb Classic, they traded bars all the time matter fact,both stylin on about the same level of skill.
Cam never reached those heights man. Cam is a dark horse, underdog, street level type. He cant beat mase here. Best case is a tie.
I'll go on record.

Solid post ...woulda be a win for rap if we got a full, gloves off Jay/Ma$e battle. Ma$e was the young gun ... fukkin 19 or 20 landin' effective jabs on Jay who was probably somewhere between 29-33 at that point and "solidified" in the game ...