Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s 2017. Where jay z can drop the best album of the year and nobody talks about it two weeks after release.

This ain’t nas vs Jay where nikkas sit around waiting for official album releases to hear a reply. These “fans” of today will finish giving a fukk in less than 48 hours
If you're a fan of both or either one and/or that era, you'd still give a fukk after 48 hours tho lol. The ADD is incredible tbh.

Mase dropped his diss yesterday (!!!!!!) and it's too late for Cam? Too late??!!? What? :gucci::hhh::what:
The day Mase dropped the diss was Black Friday. The title could simply be in reference to that.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:gucci: When did this bullshyt where nikkas gotta respond in 24 hours or hours apart start?
Im saying, Cams been taking shots at Mase for years. He just now wants to finally diss as Cams building a buzz with the Dipset comeback, but Cam has 24 hrs :comeon:
Like I said, nikkas want Cam to lose by any means.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying, Cams been taking shots at Mase for years. He just now wants to finally diss as Cams building a buzz with the Dipset comeback, but Cam has 24 hrs :comeon:
Like I said, nikkas want Cam to lose by any means.

Camron made a whole song dissing him on his new tape out of nowhere.
I doubt mase would've said anything otherwise

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Camron made a whole song dissing him on his new tape out of nowhere.
I doubt mase would've said anything otherwise

Oh he made a whole song about him?

Thought Mase was responding to one or two lines

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Seriously, y'all saying Cam gotta respond in 24 hours or what? What in the fukk? :gucci:

What's with this shot clock on this shyt? I honestly don't get the need for shyt to be released so quickly.

"Cam waited two more days. That's an autoloss." :hhh:
cause he put out a snippet like he could respond in less than 15 hours but obliviously if it was hot or finished he woulda put it out