Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
don't be surprised if Mase goes for a 3 peat after this drops, it really might be lights out if he bars him to death for the 2nd time, that's why it's not good to wait so long to respond

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Cam is in a no win situation while Ma$e ain't got shyt to lose. Cam already called Diddy's and Curly's on some homo shyt. He needs to take a different route because calling other nikka's names in his diss is going to cause him more problems. That nikka boxed in.
He miscalculated by dropping that weak ass snippet. He should have been radio silent until he dropped his response.

Cam needs to talk to that nikka Mase on his response or don't respond at all.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
no offense my nikka but you gotta work on that reading comprehension. not once did i say mase started it or that it wasn't understandable why he did it. I'm saying he fukked up in doing so because this is what cam has done for the most part in his career. like you said cam been mentioning mase for years and tbh no one gave a fukk about that

mase snapped and that "oracle" joint was tough but i'm willing to bet cam is willing to take this further and for much longer than mase

:hubie:
Nah playa my comprehension is find. You would rather a nikka not say anything or use subliminals. You think cam is going to air him out. Problem is cam been airing this nikka business out.

He might just make it funnier lol

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I aint got a sister, Only sister I fukked was yours :picard::picard::picard:

wait a minute...if camron doesn't have a sister then wtf was Mase talking about!?!?

LHXMrXl.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I fukk wit Mase (at least as a rapper) and I like the diss but how the hell were dudes acting like they don't know Cam has several diss tracks just as scathing, or even more so? Dudes in that thread calling Cam washed and already handing him a L. shyt crazy. Like I said in there: Cam has waaaay too much dirt on Mase and is a veteran at this diss track shyt for cats to be automatically handing him Ls off of one track aimed at him.
nikkas just want Cam to lose so badly. Calling the L before hes even dropped the full diss and all. Like dude said, funny how all of these sudden Mase fans done come out the woodwork off of one track. nikkas is dikkriders :scusthov:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mase gave Cam the lob pass and he missed it. This nikka puttin out snippets of diss records and clowning videos. All that clowning shyt was supposed to be on the long ass outro part Cam. Not a fukkin instagram clip. All Cam had to do was follow the U Gotta Love it formula but he aint do it.