Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you're a fan of both or either one and/or that era, you'd still give a fukk after 48 hours tho lol. The ADD is incredible tbh.

Mase dropped his diss yesterday (!!!!!!) and it's too late for Cam? Too late??!!? What? :gucci::hhh::what:
The day Mase dropped the diss was Black Friday. The title could simply be in reference to that.
Trust me breh, I don’t like it either. Disses should be good. shyt if we really wanna take it back, disses should be original songs, over original beats. Well thought out, true shyt, hitting at the heart, with great rebuttals if you on the reply side.

I fully expect real fans to see what’s the difference.

But again. This is 2017. Meek mill got dissed with a weak ass song. Then drake dropped another like 5 days later, cause the response wasn’t fast enough. Even that one was ehhhhh if you really want to pull lines out. But between the disses, the no reply from meek, some internet memes and jokes, and the ADHD.... fans buried meek before a damn week was over. Didn’t matter if he dropped ether 2 (he didn’t), fans wasn’t caring bout meek after that anyway.

We already here with cam:

4565_A2_BD-83_AE-4_CB4-_ADF4-_D807_BFCC05_DF.jpg

He’s already becoming a joke. To fukking mase. Trust me the public ain’t gonna care by the time they go back to work and start focusing on Christmas plans

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
the Ironic thing about all this is, Camron gets Ethered by a Rapper turned to a preacher, after reuniting with Jim Jones, which name is based off a Preacher Jim Jones who killed off most his entire church by giving them poison in the kool aid
And then killing himself. Wow so I’m thinking that Camron might be getting Karma :mjlol:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/248723/

Daps
:mjlol:

nikka teased the snippet , but he bout to take that fake “iont need to respond ” highroad.
:sadcam:

Get kilt by Mase in 2017 brehs