Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mase gave Cam the lob pass and he missed it. This nikka puttin out snippets of diss records and clowning videos. All that clowning shyt was supposed to be on the long ass outro part Cam. Not a fukkin instagram clip. All Cam had to do was follow the U Gotta Love it formula but he aint do it.
TRUTH!!!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It wasnt I know u are but what am I. Cam doesnt have a sister at all. Mase does. He took the line and flipped it on him. Which is what dope emcees do in a battle.
Where's the flip? "I don't have a sister. I fukked your sister" is not flipping what Ma$e said, and it's definitely not dope. Serius Jones' rebuttal to Charlie Clips barber lines is a dope flip. The Cam line is elementary as hell.
nikkas just want Cam to lose so badly. Calling the L before hes even dropped the full diss and all. Like dude said, funny how all of these sudden Mase fans done come out the woodwork off of one track. nikkas is dikkriders :scusthov:

What reason did anyone have to stan Ma$e lately? The nikka hasn't been active in God knows how long. That's how you know this is genuinely unbiased appreciation of bars. Nobody was checking for Ma$e. He just happened to drop legit fire and now it's Cam's turn to match that.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Wait till Monday to drop Black Friday brehs

:mindblown:

I'm willing to bet he recorded the first few lines and dropped a snippet but is actually still writing the song as we speak

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I'm wondering why he mentioned other people in this diss as well, Cam might of opened a can of worms with that move

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I remember when Nas went on his tirade against Hot 97 & hours later, Cam had his diss ready :wow:... Same for the 50 diss.... This nikka truly lives for this

fXIA5A3.gif
And where are nas and 50 today and where is cam?

People are talking about two different L’s. Yes cam can rap his ass off in a diss and do made damage. But if nobody cares outside of the internet following, meanwhile everybody and they momma got a discussion, meme, and front page article about mase killing cam..... then what the fukk is he really winning?

He should have dropped this shyt immediately. Two more days nobody is gonna care. At all

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Seriously, y'all saying Cam gotta respond in 24 hours or what? What in the fukk? :gucci:

What's with this shot clock on this shyt? I honestly don't get the need for shyt to be released so quickly.

"Cam waited two more days. That's an autoloss." :hhh:
It’s 2017. Where jay z can drop the best album of the year and nobody talks about it two weeks after release.

This ain’t nas vs Jay where nikkas sit around waiting for official album releases to hear a reply. These “fans” of today will finish giving a fukk in less than 48 hours