Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
a few days is cool I guess, a week is too long
Why tho? If Cam releases a classic, amazing diss in 14 days are you gonna say "it doesn't count because he waited too long?"

Remember how hyped the internet was when Meek was about to release his response to B2B, ages later? If he had knocked it out the park no one would have clowned him over the wait. Instead he released a wack song you can't even find on the internet anymore...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you know how it goes,in the end we gon judge who wins by who drops hotter bars. Truth is almost secondary because we'll never really know some things......Cam seems to really not have a sister but ''sister'' might not mean biological sister....

did jay really show nas his first tec on tour with large professor.....i think so but cant be sure
did pac really f*** his wife........i think so but cant be sure
did nas really sneak out of the source soundlab......i dont think so
did nas really only have 1 hot album out of 4 in 10 years......i dont think so

I just focus on the overall energy and bars to decide the winner, they both gonna embellish, its part of the game.

There's a huge difference between incest (fukking your sister) & hitting a close female friend.

nikkas cant win with absolutely fake bars. Cam doesnt have a sister at all...so that Mase line was trash.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why tho? If Cam releases a classic, amazing diss in 14 days are you gonna say "it doesn't count because he waited too long?"

Remember how hyped the internet was when Meek was about to release his response to B2B, ages later? If he had knocked it out the park no one would have clowned him over the wait. Instead he released a wack song you can't even find on the internet anymore...

guess i just want it faster than waiting :yeshrug:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
This Cam shyt so far is corny, just drop the record.
:mjlol:he only got a verse done
or he gotta re-write if he thought it was better than mases shyt he woulda dropped the whole song last night:yeshrug: shyt prolly trash as is he just tryna build a buzz

this like meek.. u expected meek to wash drake then he came back with that trash

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Just knew this would be out already.

fukk is Cam doing?

Shouldn’t have released the snippet if he wasn’t ready to drop it.

Now he looking shaky.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Judging by the reactions in here I can already tell how this is going to go. Even if this turns out a weaker diss than Mase's, the collective stanning for Cam will offset that fact like we did with Game vs Meek.