Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:umad:I got you so furious you negging me screaming like a hoe, your posts are all the proof I need everyone knows it's mad cacs on this bytch posting in blackface and you one of them fakkit that's why you so enraged over me calling you out. Talking bout meeting up:dame:ain't nobody flying cross country to fight some cac.
Like I thought you bytch. I'd knock your fakkit ass out and spit on your moms p*ssy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
She called someone a bytch ass nikka and laughed at her racist dad. People say bytch ass nikka all the time. White people desperately wanna say nikka so I'm not surprised. I'd hardly call that worth firing her over. Finding her racist pops amusing I'd hardly call that worth firing her for.

Cam isn't my brother because he has brown skin like me. He's never done jack shyt for me. I don't have his back because he's black when he was wrong and I don't know that woman reporter from a random person off the street so I don't have her back either. I'm calling this down the middle because I don't have a side in this. He was pretty insulting to a woman who's job it was to cover sports and this woman shouldn't be saying nikka. Both are wrong neither should be fired or have any other consequences than the heat the public gives themfor the dumb shyt they did.

Its not about "who is more wrong" its about calling out selective faux outrage. They fact you overlooked that just to try and equivocate the two individuals is c00ning.

Stop being purposefully obtuse to avoid calling out your dear cac idols.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Has anyone pulled up that Gronkowski comment to show the double standard yet?

IF not here it is:

What Cam said can be interpreted to be an insult

What Gronk said can be interpreted as a crime

Literally a disgusting comment right here. :snoop:

How was this not a huge story? Usually the media is savy enough to protect their fake outrage against minorities by at least touching on comments like Gronk's.

Now they're exposed if Cam or anyone else uses this correctly lol

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The bullshyt victim mode shyt with the so-called death threats. :camby:

The real reason she will no longer be a beat writer for the Panthers is because she's a racist in a majority Black locker room.

Charlotte Observe should be reprimanded for not doing a real background check of looking thru her social media accounts before hiring this racist Cave Bytch.