Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That sounds about right. We know Dak aint bucking the boss or the gun line.
tell-em-about-the-gun-line-boss.jpg
Changed your avi:ohhh:

Knew this reporter would go the victim route. Soon we will hear how her father who she labeled as racist years ago and rasied her to be a racist is also getting death threats and needs a gofundme to pay the bills.:camby:

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
Like I thought you bytch. I'd knock your fakkit ass out and spit on your moms p*ssy.
Like I thought you bytch, said I was blocked yet replied to my old post after that neg.:umad:You wouldn't do shyt fakkit I'd kill your punk ass, stop flexing for the Coli and trolling like the cac you are.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Her being racist has nothing to do with him laughing that it was funny that a female asked him about running a route. We didn't even know she was racist until after this story went national

He was wrong for his comments no matter what team he played for. She's a racist and deserves the backlash she deserves for being racist. But her being racist and him being an idiot are not connected on this issue. What's more idiotic is that their are idiots like you who used her racist tweets as a way to excuse Cam's comments

I didn't see the Gronk video till today you fukking maggot but he's obviously a sexist cac and has been given multiple passes by the media that they won't give to black players. That's been obvious for years clown

He's being shytted on for being tone deaf & sexist. Cam was in the wrong. He apologized because he knew he fukked up. But yes dumb dumb it is a football story because it involves a football player, football reporter and the discussion of football you fukking idiot.

But at this point what are you even "boycotting" Do you even know? If you're boycott the league, boycott EVERYTHING about it. Stop commenting on the league if you're so passionately against the league...your mission should be to shut it down not to keep talking about it dumbass

:laff: this c00n is losing his mind over football

Takes a racist white bytches side over Cam

:dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They

"I go to my white grandparents' house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail."

:mjpls:

:scust:

fukk Dak

Benefited

Banned
Daps

The Goat! :blessed:

Cam still ain't shyt though :ufdup:

Notice how they skipped right around Emmit noting how crazy it is we expect so much from athletes but not from the president...They wanted no parts of that conversation,but sure didnt mind using it as clickbait:martin:

She called someone a bytch ass nikka and laughed at her racist dad. People say bytch ass nikka all the time. White people desperately wanna say nikka so I'm not surprised. I'd hardly call that worth firing her over. Finding her racist pops amusing I'd hardly call that worth firing her for.

Cam isn't my brother because he has brown skin like me. He's never done jack shyt for me. I don't have his back because he's black when he was wrong and I don't know that woman reporter from a random person off the street so I don't have her back either. I'm calling this down the middle because I don't have a side in this. He was pretty insulting to a woman who's job it was to cover sports and this woman shouldn't be saying nikka. Both are wrong neither should be fired or have any other consequences than the heat the public gives themfor the dumb shyt they did.

Defending potential kkk grand wizards over a black man because "he hasn't done shyt for you"? what has she done? We know what she hasn't done,she hasn't always respected black people,you do have black skin dont you:martin:? We dont join lynchmobs started over white damsels in distress,stay on code.