Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

That sounds about right. We know Dak aint bucking the boss or the gun line.
tell-em-about-the-gun-line-boss.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh her being racist literally has nothing to do with this story. Literally nothing. It's something Cam defenders threw in to distract from what Cam said, which was stupid & inexcusable. I'm surprised you so casually allow a non factor in this story to basically dismiss what Cam said, I thought you had higher standards than that but maybe not

As for the apology I think Cam needed to say it because it wasn't about apologizing to the reporter but to all the other women who are knowledgeable about football & sports who he dismissed with that one ignorant statement

Look @ this fukking pathetic c00n y'all. I told y'all about this guy.....

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Look @ this fukking pathetic c00n y'all. I told y'all about this guy.....

Well if it isn't fukk nikka, whatup whore? :mjgrin:

But wait a minute I thought you was boycott NFL? I know you like following me around like a stranded puppy, but why do you keep referencing NFL related story lines? Being a hypocrite taking a toll on ya already?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well if it isn't fukk nikka, whatup whore? :mjgrin:

But wait a minute I thought you was boycott NFL? I know you like following me around like a stranded puppy, but why do you keep referencing NFL related story lines? Being a hypocrite taking a toll on ya already?

Niga you're an NFL addicted c00n and everyone knows it. Take your L and KIM. You literally out here on some "her being racist has nothing to do with it" are you serious?

The most pathetic part of that is you only said it because Cam is on the Panthers. If he was on the falcons you would NOT be taking that "her being racist doesnt matter" stance. Thats how fukking deep down in the sunken place you are. You're judging this entire issue through the lens of a Falcons fan instead of a black man.

Shut the fukk up about what Cam did wrong you fukking idiot. I notice you didn't comment on the Gronk videos of him doing the same thing though right??

And just because im not watching football, why would I avoid a story where a black player is being shytted on over some racist shyt? You think this is a football story? You think boycotting something means ignoring its issues all together? You're so fukking stupid.:gucci:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Niga you're an NFL addicted c00n and everyone knows it. Take your L and KIM. You literally out here on some "her being racist has nothing to do with it" are you serious?

Her being racist has nothing to do with him laughing that it was funny that a female asked him about running a route. We didn't even know she was racist until after this story went national

The most pathetic part of that is you only said it because Cam is on the Panthers. If he was on the falcons you would NOT be taking that "her being racist doesnt matter" stance. Thats how fukking deep down in the sunken place you are. You're judging this entire issue through the lens of a Falcons fan instead of a black man.

He was wrong for his comments no matter what team he played for. She's a racist and deserves the backlash she deserves for being racist. But her being racist and him being an idiot are not connected on this issue. What's more idiotic is that their are idiots like you who used her racist tweets as a way to excuse Cam's comments

Shut the fukk up about what Cam did wrong you fukking idiot. I notice you didn't comment on the Gronk videos of him doing the same thing though right??

I didn't see the Gronk video till today you fukking maggot but he's obviously a sexist cac and has been given multiple passes by the media that they won't give to black players. That's been obvious for years clown

And just because im not watching football, why would I avoid a story where a black player is being shytted on over some racist shyt? You think this is a football story? You think boycotting something means ignoring its issues all together? You're so fukking stupid.:gucci:

He's being shytted on for being tone deaf & sexist. Cam was in the wrong. He apologized because he knew he fukked up. But yes dumb dumb it is a football story because it involves a football player, football reporter and the discussion of football you fukking idiot.

But at this point what are you even "boycotting" Do you even know? If you're boycott the league, boycott EVERYTHING about it. Stop commenting on the league if you're so passionately against the league...your mission should be to shut it down not to keep talking about it dumbass