Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This nikka has gone full retard:laff:
He needs to take a vacation from the Kwik-E-Mart:mjlol:
="Tribal Outkast, post: 26614915, member: 30403"]Damn fools don't even talk about the WNBA on her own damn show! The damn championship is going on and we don't know wtf is happening unless we watch the games. They'll tell you to watch but I don't see nan highlight on first take. Molly need to ask if her station cares about women in sports.
She doesn't even care about women's sports.

Last edited:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Cam got his wake-up call, but he shouldn't have to apologize for a goddamn thing or being forced to pay penance when it isn't necessary.

That writer, on the other hand, needs to be fired for those racist tweets.

And both Stephen A. and Molly should be ashamed for deflecting this chick's racist past.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
What Unc Sharpe talking about?

full

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I kinda feel sorry for Cam. Dude slipped up & is going to get destroyed for it. There was no real malice behind his words to generate this much outrage.

Everyone knows he's not the brightest so the backlash he's receiving is crazy.

:yeshrug: Britt McHenry is a conservative, so no surprise she's not throwing Cam under the bus over this fake outrage. I been saying if you pay attention on social media, you'll peep white conservative women calling out white liberal/feminst women out on their bullshyt including when their being racist.