Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Feminista Jones with the cape to no ones surprise

I already know to just skim past his twitter comments on topics like this because this effeminate c00n is so predictable to always ride with the feminists and gay agenda everytime and throw blacks under the bus especially straight black men. I may have to just stop going to his twitter altogether because this is an everyday thing for him now. Tapdancing is how he pays the bills with that high cost of living in NYC. Feminista Jones:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Molly and c00nin A. Smith twitter accounts are getting lit up. :russ:

Them Wolves don't play. :wow:

I wonder are they going to hide from this. :mjlol:

Props to Shannon for responding back to people about this racist reporter. :salute:

Link Molly and SAS

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I already know to just skim past his twitter comments on topics like this because this effeminate c00n is so predictable to always ride with the feminists and gay agenda everytime and throw blacks under the bus especially straight black men. I may have to just stop going to his twitter altogether because this is an everyday thing for him now. Tapdancing is how he pays the bills with that high cost of living in NYC. Feminista Jones:laff:

Dude hates black people.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Is this "new black" nikka Cam Newton getting that wake up call?

Also, no white bytch should legitimately complain about sexism when they benefit from their's and their white men's racism. I'm sure if that bytch was fat, ugly, and a redhead she wouldn't be where she is now regardless of her football "knowledge".

Also fukk Cam Newton all the same.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Is this "new black" nikka Cam Newton getting that wake up call?

Also, no white bytch should legitimately complain about sexism when they benefit from their's and their white men's racism. I'm sure if that bytch was fat, ugly, and a redhead she wouldn't be where she is now regardless of her football "knowledge".

Also fukk Cam Newton all the same.
Real Sports had an entire segment on this shyt.
these woman journalists know goddamn well what time it is.
:mjlol:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its funny ,read the comments on Fox News and CNN, all the women are bashing the female reporter..

we're living in Bizzaro world brehs :mindblown:

Because when you make a huge scene over some dumb shyt like this it makes people on the fence less sympathetic to your cause when the real time to step to the plate comes.