Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

This bytch just "apologized" :francis:

@Killah Ray :ohhh:
And she needs to accept Cam's apology too.

#Internetdon'tforget

When playing the victim goes wrong..

She would have been better off just clapping back at Cam for his disrespect in the moment.

Glass house dwellers throwing rocks is always a poor strategy..

Now everyone loses professionally.. She gets labeled a racist, he gets labeled a sexist..

And there is a young blonde cac and 6'5" scrambling n1gga ready to step up and take both of their places on the chess board..
Listening to Josina Anderson
"Paraphrasing"

Cam was going to apologize however, once she sent out this tweet

without any context it was going to blow everything up even more.

Also said that in the article that covered what happened when they spoke one on one she left out a few things as well.

Thats why he expressed regret instead outright apologizing.

If he keeps losing sponsors he'll probably apologize though.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that time working to get in the good graces of these white folks who hated him only to get ambushed like this:scust:

Better start cutting those checks for Carolinas Medical Center Mammograms and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Female Athletic division.

Happens all the time but these dudes still pander to them :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He’s the one that’s famous though. No one knows who the fukk the lady is. If Cam said SHE didn’t know football and she clutched her pearls and hid behind her skirt then I’d see your point. He spoke on women in general. I say the Uncle Tom gotta fight his own battle
Some of the media in Charlotte don't like Cam so they will take any opportunity to take him down no matter what. This was a bad one and it's his fault. There are bigger fish to fry in the NFL right now so the guy should apologize and move on.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
While her tweets are fukked up, Cam's statement was throwing shots at all women. Not just the woman reporter. Y'all cats defending Cam on this one are some fukking clowns. He was dead in the wrong with what he said.
You discuss routes with hoes ?

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia

The dislikes :wow:

The comments :wow:

tumblr_maoiuj67uq1qk3ggq.gif

And btw

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Everyone is doing too damn much on this one, he fukked up and said some stupid shyt. I doubt he was trying to be sexist, dude is just dumb. Explain the shyt and move on. Everyone is so ready to drag now they aren’t even explaining why the fudge the person needs dragging. Just saying it’s childish, he should know better blah blah blah. Dannon, dropping his is stupid af, the people capping for him is stupid af, the people bashing him is stupid af and mostly are doing it because it’s Cam.
I can roll with this.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
ya'll better write her bosses, here's a little email I banged out and sent to her bosses
acaulkins@charlotteobserver.com
schisenhall@charlotteobserver.com,
lsmith@charlotteobserver.com,
kmirt@charlotteobserver.com,
mpersinger@charlotteobserver.com

Stop getting yo post count up and get ya get a racist white bytch fired count up :ufdup:

To whom it may concern,

I am a frequent reader of your publication and I have enjoyed your articles and coverage of the area very much. As you are all well aware one of your employees, Jourdan Rodrigue, has recently been the topic above the by line instead of the by line; with that new found attention her thoughts on minorities specifically African Americans has been revealed. What I read from her was disgusting. I am offended that someone would use this type of language concerning blacks. I am even more offended that she celebrates her family's racism. I am the most offended that she has the gall to post it for the world to see.
I don't know if she has noticed but 70% of the players in the locker rooms she covers would take offense to the words she decides to use. So before she punches out an article playing the victim to Mr. Newton and his comments about female journalist, she should also write on how there's more than one type of 'ism. Not the sexism he displayed but, the racism that she happily flaunted for the world to see.
As a company you should be ashamed to have some one like that on your staff. We do not want Charlotte, North Carolina to be synonymous with Charlottesville, Virginia. I hope you take disciplinary action against her, because I love your publication but I have zero issue getting my news elsewhere and taking my friends and family with me.