Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If we're staying consistent here, chick needs to be fired for her Twitter stuff

Snitched on herself in public, why would any athlete take her seriously now

Carolina didn’t cut Cam.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cam: 'watch me slay the room with this one :lolbron:'

Room:
giphy.gif

Cam 'I fukked up :mjcry:'

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Everyone is doing too damn much on this one, he fukked up and said some stupid shyt. I doubt he was trying to be sexist, dude is just dumb. Explain the shyt and move on. Everyone is so ready to drag now they aren’t even explaining why the fudge the person needs dragging. Just saying it’s childish, he should know better blah blah blah. Dannon, dropping his is stupid af, the people capping for him is stupid af, the people bashing him is stupid af and mostly are doing it because it’s Cam.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What kind of half-baked, half-assed nonsense is this?

bytch bringing up how many years ago it was like that's relevant. She's still racist, she just can't reveal it publicly anymore.
some1 prob wrote it then texted it to her and she just reposted the screenshot:pacspit:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

This bytch just "apologized" :francis:

When playing the victim goes wrong..

She would have been better off just clapping back at Cam for his disrespect in the moment.

Glass house dwellers throwing rocks is always a poor strategy..

Now everyone loses professionally.. She gets labeled a racist, he gets labeled a sexist..

And there is a young blonde cac and 6'5" scrambling n1gga ready to step up and take both of their places on the chess board..

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Carolina didn’t cut Cam.

But cam is getting blasted for it and she should to. That’s the problem here, she tried to play the whole feminist role ( which is fair), while hiding her racist past.

Can’t ask me to treat you with dignity if you can’t give dignity back.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But cam is getting blasted for it and she should to. That’s the problem here, she tried to play the whole feminist role ( which is fair), while hiding her racist past.

Can’t ask me to treat you with dignity if you can’t give dignity back.

He’s the one that’s famous though. No one knows who the fukk the lady is. If Cam said SHE didn’t know football and she clutched her pearls and hid behind her skirt then I’d see your point. He spoke on women in general. I say the Uncle Tom gotta fight his own battle