Cam Newton Slipped Up Yall: (UPDATE AGAIN: MORE RACIST TWEETS FROM REPORTER)

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This website is supposed to be about hip-hop, but for the last two years it's made the shift toward anti-feminist and "liberals" (aka SJW).

shyt's fukking pathetic.

Exactly. This site is infested with 4 c h a n wannabe losers.

Here's what I said in another thread about this topic:

I wonder what your reaction would be if the secretary of treasury's response to an educated question from a black male economics reporter was, "hey, its just funny hearing a black talk about economics" and basically laughing at his intelligence and competency?

Would you guys be talking about "political correctness", and "oversensitivity" then? Would you say he's right, with the the justification being that black people have never served as secretary of the treasury?

The responses in this thread is a perfect illustration of why this site (specifically this forum) has gone to shyt. It's become almost a complete repository for socially maladjusted misfits, with babyish-level thinking and mindless hate of other categories of humans.

Of course the answer to my hypothetical is that not one soul here would take the secretary's side and stand for such a repulsive, racially-driven insult being hurled at a black professional, and by extension all of us; but y'all love it when it when its done another. The definition of regressive thinking and cowardice.

@Call Me James Your PTA equivalent hypothetical is a poor one. My aforementioned analogy strikes a more sound parallel to Cam's insult. Hope that frames things a bit more accurately for you.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You say this type of shyt with a new chick u messin with

It’s surprising like what u kno bout a nano blitz

Heaux actin like nikkaa emotional

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
As a black man, you have no room to be sexist or homophobic. It makes you look like a fukkin clown because its contradictory to the black message of equality. And dudes in here saying its not sexist, are you a woman? Woman define what's sexist. I don't want no cac telling me what's racist either.

On the other hand, I wanna know who any woman that criticizes his comments voted for. Any woman that voted for Trump has no fukkin room to speak. I don't wanna hear shyt out their mouths

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Cam just said the first dumb shyt that came to mind. Now he will think twice about it because he will get no rest day or night from these types. Hope it was worth it.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Exactly. This site is infested with 4 c h a n wannabe losers.
The saddest part is, they really think they're slick like that because their misogynistic threads keep getting featured. Pretending their 10 years too late, inbred, pick up artist misogyny is going under the radar.

It's as if there's two forums wrapped around each other, and one is trying to chill, meanwhile looking at the other side acting like 17 year old white kids in their parents basement (the ones that think they got Trump elected through memes).

shyt, when's the last time any of you anti-feminist fukks even bought a record? Do you know how to do a six-step? How is any of their bullshyt even remotely related to hip-hop (obviously this thread is about sports, but w/e)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Call Me James Your PTA equivalent hypothetical is a poor one. My aforementioned analogy strikes a more sound parallel to Cam's insult. Hope that frames things a bit more accurately for you.

I disagree with this because this wasn't his first question, this isn't his de facto response to questions by women regarding football, and this was after numerous questions by men who didn't ask a football question. Also, the response you provide adds emphasis with "Just funny" adding complete emphasis on her being a female or complete emphasis as a black.

Try again.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Just when nikkas had some momentum...:blessed:..Trump all in his feelings over that anthem :russ: Here come Cam with the pick six :why: ...Beadle probably Moist over the shyt :hubie: